MRP / Trib. 2022 - MRO Chook Lotto - Carlton Tribunal News & Reports

Remove this Banner Ad

Thanks, didn’t see that.
Even so, a two person melee ?
I guess it's either just a catch-all type phrase, or these two were deemed to be the worst offenders and others were involved but didn't really do much.
I'm thinking it might be the first as they were both charged with wrestling each other.

What I don’t understand is the sanction on Stocker for entering a “melee”.
Yet no swans players were cited.
WTF, was he having a lone “melee”
Let's be honest.

If anyone can have a one-man melee, it's probably Stocker ;)

Breaking news: “Geelong superstar Patrick Dangerfield is set to miss a few weeks with a calf injury. So the league has decided to postpone the competition until Patrick can return to action.”

“In other news, Liam Stocker’s role in the melee has been re-assessed and he can accept a 3 week ban.”

(Log in to remove this ad.)

This thread..

Carlton player gets suspended: the game's soft, the AFL is out to get us!
Non-Carlton player gets suspended: they deserve weeks, is the AFL taking the piss or what?

Meanwhile, a player could go full Jason Voorhees and I'd still advocate for them getting let off.:cool:

Last edited:
Chicken wing tackle, straight to the tribunal, 2 weeks only because Freo plead guilty, AFL sights potential to cause injury as justification.

Other players bump at speed, hot players in the head, 1 week.

Hitting players in the head is more dangerous than chicken wing tackles.
That was significantly less dangerous than Larkey tunnelling Young

Chicken wing tackle, straight to the tribunal, 2 weeks only because Freo plead guilty, AFL sights potential to cause injury as justification.

Other players bump at speed, hot players in the head, 1 week.

Hitting players in the head is more dangerous than chicken wing tackles.
Especially in this landscape of concussions and the ramifications it has down the track
The AFL is a complete joke

The best defence is to attack
If I worked at Carlton id be quietly asking the question for ‘clarification” re wing versus dock intentional head hit
Bring the concussion factor up
And leave it therjust to remind
Next Carlton tribunal hearing
We haven’t forgot and stop screwing us

They should have made an example of Kennedy. He is an aging warrior who has been pushed out of the only position he can play. Looks like he is frustrated that the game has past him by. Great career but he has gone on a year too long

Reminds me of some of the stuff Goodes would do in his last year or so

(ducks for cover)

That 1 week Doc decision is exactly why everyone thinks the AFL is corrupt.

They knew before the decision he was out for quite a while so could have at least made a mini statement. Let’s be honest we don’t want that crap in our game and the AFL has supposedly wanted that crap out.

But no if it was a Stocker, a Tom Greene or another “bad boy” no way on a million Sundays would it be a week.

Consistency has d as Keats been the AFLs problem. Fans may not like the decisions but if they are consistent, across the board, then they will accept it.

Yes I think good behaviour in a long career should be rewarded but 1 week was a joke

That 1 week Doc decision is exactly why everyone thinks the AFL is corrupt.

They knew before the decision he was out for quite a while so could have at least made a mini statement. Let’s be honest we don’t want that crap in our game and the AFL has supposedly wanted that crap out.

But no if it was a Stocker, a Tom Greene or another “bad boy” no way on a million Sundays would it be a week.

Consistency has d as Keats been the AFLs problem. Fans may not like the decisions but if they are consistent, across the board, then they will accept it.

Yes I think good behaviour in a long career should be rewarded but 1 week was a joke
why do you follow a sport regulated by a corrupt organization?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back