NFL 2022 - NFL Draft - Live Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

ZEUS!!!

I love seeing him finally getting picked up. I see he and Cook being similar to Chubb/Sony. I reckon he has the better career out of the two despite being taken so far apart.

I think the worry with him is he is too slow and slow moving, and it looked like that in the clips of him even at RT. Speed rushers will blow around or counter back in on him.
Could have said the same things about Orlando Brown Jr, and he did alright at RT in our scheme.

Will be interesting to see what sort of OL scheme we run that fits both Linderbaum and him though

Got that right. Plus even if there's nothing to it. Its such a bad look for a first time gm to draft someone with those questions and bad publicity coming from it.
LSU masters of hush money and sweeping s**t under the rug.

Cant believe everything you hear but usually with them where there is smoke there is fire.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

If you want to be picky the only problem being they didnt draft a WR to replace Hollywood.

That is being picky though, VERY good draft

f’ed if I know what the Patriots are thinking with Strange in round 1.

probably was a reach but reckon he still turns into a gun, can s**t on Bill for a lot of his drafting but when it comes to oline and qb hes one of the best in the business.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back