Resource 2022 NMFC Membership thread - Final Tally: 50,191

Remove this Banner Ad

So 32k members do far ok.
Well it would be nice if we had an weekly update of the membership on all social Media outlets
We maybe now a club that is debt free we need supporters to Sign on as members and not just GA members we need season ticket holders as well that supports the club by merchandise and attend games.
Iv supporters this club for over 55 years iv been lucky to see the pain of the 1974,76,78 and 1998 Grand Finals and the shear joy of the 1975,77,96 and 1999 and want this club with the supporters that become members see these days again.
We need to keep working as a club to remain debt free and become a club that has big crowds at all home games and support the club in away games.
I’m 1 supporter and I dare say there will be many more that are sick and fuc,ing tired of been out numbered by opposition supporters at our games and having opposition supporters sitting in North areas.

We maybe now a club that is debt free we need supporters to Sign on as members and not just GA members we need season ticket holders as well that supports the club by merchandise and attend games.
Iv supporters this club for over 55 years iv been lucky to see the pain of the 1974,76,78 and 1998 Grand Finals and the shear joy of the 1975,77,96 and 1999 and want this club with the supporters that become members see these days again.
We need to keep working as a club to remain debt free and become a club that has big crowds at all home games and support the club in away games.
I’m 1 supporter and I dare say there will be many more that are sick and fuc,ing tired of been out numbered by opposition supporters at our games and having opposition supporters sitting in North areas.
It's pretty expensive and the price difference is huge. That's the same for all clubs but it's what's holding people like myself from getting an allocated seat. Can always upgrade after.
Just for reference; Due to the free upgrade from 2021 and my concession card I think I'm on something like $80 for a full home season. So 11 games/replacements. My partner on normal is $100ish.
I know it's only for this year but I know you guys wilth full seasons are paying a lot more.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Due to the free upgrade from 2021 and my concession card I think I'm on something like $80 for a full home season. So 11 games/replacements. My partner on normal is $100ish.

Thats a bargain. I think normally its about 260 a year. Im on discounted Premiership Club paying high 300s I think.

Amen brother.
Thats a bargain. I think normally its about 260 a year. Im on discounted Premiership Club paying high 300s I think.
I am paying $488 (concession) for premiership club

now you dont get a card how do u check that they have your correct years of service recorded? logged onto the ticketmaster site but cant see it

now you dont get a card how do u check that they have your correct years of service recorded? logged onto the ticketmaster site but cant see it

Can order a free souvenir card this year pal. Other then that calling club would be the best bet.

Anyone else notice the shift in the use of 'Kangaroos' in the last few emails sent from the club?

The sender name used to be the North Melbourne Football Club but now it's North Melbourne Kangaroos.

20211207_194749.jpg 20211207_194803.jpg

Anyone else notice the shift in the use of 'Kangaroos' in the last few emails sent from the club?

The sender name used to be the North Melbourne Football Club but now it's North Melbourne Kangaroos.

View attachment 1293759View attachment 1293760
I got one on the 15th of October from North Melbourne Football Club, the one I got on the 22nd of October and all subsequent emails have been from the North Melbourne Kangaroos.

I got one on the 15th of October from North Melbourne Football Club, the one I got on the 22nd of October and all subsequent emails have been from the North Melbourne Kangaroos.
Yep same here.

Just noticed it in the articles as well.

North Melbourne Kangaroos General Manager of Football Performance Daniel McPherson said the injury was a setback for the 22-year-old but the nature of the injury means he’ll be able to retain his fitness base while he recovers.

Bonar came to the Kangaroos from Greater Western Sydney ahead of the 2020 season, joining former Dandenong Stingrays teammate and close friend Luke Davies-Uniacke at Arden Street

North Melbourne Kangaroos chief executive officer Ben Amarfio has called on Roos fans to "show up in force" for the club's blockbuster Good Friday game against the Western Bulldogs in season 2022.

The Kangaroos appear set to host the public holiday fixture for the third year running against the Bulldogs, after meeting Essendon on Good Friday in 2019 and St Kilda in 2018

Kangaroos set for MCG opener
Good Friday is the second date Roos fans can ink into their 2022 calendars after Hawthorn was confirmed as the club's round one opponent last week.

The Kangaroos will be the away side for their season opener in a 1.10pm AEDT clash with the Hawks at the MCG on Sunday, March 20.

Yep same here.

Just noticed it in the articles as well.

North Melbourne Kangaroos General Manager of Football Performance Daniel McPherson said the injury was a setback for the 22-year-old but the nature of the injury means he’ll be able to retain his fitness base while he recovers.

Bonar came to the Kangaroos from Greater Western Sydney ahead of the 2020 season, joining former Dandenong Stingrays teammate and close friend Luke Davies-Uniacke at Arden Street

North Melbourne Kangaroos chief executive officer Ben Amarfio has called on Roos fans to "show up in force" for the club's blockbuster Good Friday game against the Western Bulldogs in season 2022.

The Kangaroos appear set to host the public holiday fixture for the third year running against the Bulldogs, after meeting Essendon on Good Friday in 2019 and St Kilda in 2018

Kangaroos set for MCG opener
Good Friday is the second date Roos fans can ink into their 2022 calendars after Hawthorn was confirmed as the club's round one opponent last week.

The Kangaroos will be the away side for their season opener in a 1.10pm AEDT clash with the Hawks at the MCG on Sunday, March 20.
Change in comms people often results in this. Gotta make your mark......

Remove this Banner Ad

Back