NFL 2022 - Off-Season Player News and Updates

Remove this Banner Ad

It looked like it was shot on the AFL goal line cameras. Unless it was just sub 720p when embedded

Perhaps you need to wear thicker glasses (or if you dont have any, get some) coz it was pretty easy to see what was going on for me even without mine on.

Contract negotiations no doubt, a disparity between Bears being cheap and Roquan wanting his legit market value

This is (among other reasons) why you should post the source tweet instead of someone else who is just aggregating it - Roquan says himself why he has requested a trade

Last edited:

This is (among other reasons) why you should post the source tweet instead of someone else who is just aggregating it - Roquan says himself why he has requested a trade

Poles stuttering in player negotiations too.

Surely ownership step in here, as next one up no reason why he shouldn't be the new top LB contract wise.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

The owners met today to approve the Broncos sale as well as talk about other issues.

Goodell had an interview with reporters who asked him a few other questions. Of note....

1) why did the NFL appeal the Watson suspension = its part of the cba where the nfl and nflpa have equal rights to appeal decisions + judge robinsons findings were clear, watsons behavior was egregious and predatory, and merits a longer suspension

2) dolphins owner stephen ross was not part of the owners meeting today = ross was suspended for a few months

3) so was ross found to have tanked = no, we found absolutely zero evidence of a tanking, but we did find evidence of tampering + i reiterated to all owners today to try to be more careful with their words as something said not well can create the wrong perception, eg, if an owner said "we'd like to improve our draft position"

Damn, I wish the Raiders had the scope to fit him under the cap. Would be a massive get for our D.

Bears won't get much for him since he needs a new deal. Unless someone goes full dumb campaigner like Seattle did with Adams.

He will be a good pick up for whoever gets him.
Good on him for taking a stand and publicly calling out that contract.

Without him Bears are a legit pick 1 chance team.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back