Opinion 2022 Player X vs Y vs Z

Status
Not open for further replies.
Apr 25, 2011
Launceston
AFL Club
Richmond
Best option out of: Docherty, Brayshaw (Freo), Petracca, Parker.

Can find a way through DPP magic to get any one of those in, but can ony afford one.

Not sure on how to handle Hamilton or Carroll either....

I've gone with Carroll. Don't like the uncertainty of a caretaker coach. Brayshaw/Petracca imo. Pick the sp mid when you can. They can go big. Doch unlikely to pump out a 150+

Judas Dawson v Scotty Dependlebury

Judus be your guide.

iron man hologram GIF

gh172

Team Captain
Mar 18, 2010
AFL Club
West Coast
Brayshaw vs. Petracca?
I was faced with this choice a couple of weeks ago and chose Trac but it could go either way. Trac's got WC this week and could be up for a monster score!

Dawson v J Lloyd?

Sent from my SM-G986B using Tapatalk

JDC!

Premiership Player
Jan 14, 2005
AFL Club
Richmond
I was faced with this choice a couple of weeks ago and chose Trac but it could go either way. Trac's got WC this week and could be up for a monster score!

Dawson v J Lloyd?

Sent from my SM-G986B using Tapatalk

Lloyd presents slightly better value, but I'd back Dawson to average higher. Both have the same bye round. Tough one though and might be a question for Swans supporters - has Lloyd's role changed much?

Yeah - I cannot split Petracca and Brayshaw. Going head-to-head overall with someone who has Petracca, so don't mind Brayshaw to keep things more interesting. The Covid situation over there is a concern, then you add Fyfe to come back into the midfield, which creates more variables for Brayshaw.

Dawson vs Lloyd

Dawson = $573,400 to spend on a mid premo
Lloyd = $613,300 to spend on a mid premo

Wines vs Bazlenka vs Brayshaw vs Bont vs other

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back