Opinion 2022 Player X vs Y vs Z

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Up and down, Up and down.
Eventually opposition clubs will work out what is causing the down weeks.
I'm backing this pattern will break and he'll have an up week this week, even if the Swan looses :D

I'll back that up by putting my VC is on him this week!

I'm backing this pattern will break and he'll have an up week this week, even if the Swan looses :D

I'll back that up by putting my VC is on him this week!
I expect we will end up with 5 or 6 guys who average over 110.
Most of the 120 average players will drop back.
Macrae, Neale, Piggy and Touk most likely to maintain current average.
Best guess.

Heeney vs Treloar or keep Cogs
Keep cogs this week
If the role doesn’t change Heeney is only 100k away and gettable again next week
Also get another look at treloar

Don’t chase his points from last week cause he was averaging 92 before that which sits him away from the upper echelon of forwards

I think Cripps cops attention from Mills this week.
I just think good players are up and about when playing in a competitive game - so both Mills and Cripps will perform well

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Up and down, Up and down.
Eventually opposition clubs will work out what is causing the down weeks.
The thing with Mills is like Steele, tagging offers minimal benefit when he can just go and stand on their best player, nullify him and still rack up eenough touches to score well in a down week.

I would be shocked if he isn't at least 115 for the rest of the year.

The thing with Mills is like Steele, tagging offers minimal benefit when he can just go and stand on their best player, nullify him and still rack up eenough touches to score well in a down week.

I would be shocked if he isn't at least 115 for the rest of the year.
He can play a more defensive role in terms of just being more accountable for his man around stoppage, but he doesn’t ever really give a hard tag. I think that’s just the way he plays, competitive and won’t let his man get any easy touches. It’s like this against anyone he’s playing but I think sometimes the coach puts him on the other teams best player and just says do your thing. Don’t think that’s really a so called tag these days. Just a player who isn’t purely ball watching like your typical mids.

Also even in these kind of roles he is Sydney’s link up player. He is constantly the one setting up the corridor play that Sydney loves so much. He runs hard to spread around his man to get marks in link up play to then propel into an attack. Even in these roles I don’t see him scoring poorly. His most defensive effort probably came in Round 2 against Dangerfield and he still scored 140 odd.

The poor scores are just a result of Sydney overall. He’s such an important piece of their system so if teams are figuring them out or putting in a bit of work to stop that corridor play, he doesn’t get going. I’m honestly more worried about teams putting more time into him than the other way round.

Any of them but Kelly.

Yeah Jelly is sh1t, stay away from him everyone.

giphy.gif

Who to trade out.
Butters or Cogs?
Both same average.
Cogs higher BE, will bleed cash. Named on ball (not that that really matters). Is he worth the risk keeping with the new coach. Could always Roughy him back in, if he starts killing it.
Butters back to form last week, but against witches hats. Will he keep it up?
Line ball, I just know I’ll get it wrong!

Who to trade out.
Butters or Cogs?
Both same average.
Cogs higher BE, will bleed cash. Named on ball (not that that really matters). Is he worth the risk keeping with the new coach. Could always Roughy him back in, if he starts killing it.
Butters back to form last week, but against witches hats. Will he keep it up?
Line ball, I just know I’ll get it wrong!

Keep both for this week if you can and re-access next week...

brayshaw vs bont vs bailey smith

brayshaw vs bont vs bailey smith
These questions are really defined by how you are set up for the byes.

Brayshaw has the best bye, the other two will probably get DPP and have lowish BE's this week so might cost more by the time we know.

Very even 3 premo's imo, I'm taking Brayshaw as I can't have another R13 bye player.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back