Preview 2022 Rd 11 Carlton vs Collingwood Sunday May 29 3:20PM AEST @MCG - Final Team Post #1018

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

FT4f213agAA0r6A

Bit nervy about this one.

They have an experienced side and somewhat decent midfield which is our biggest strength.

If Moore chooses to lock down on Curnow he can do a decent job - let's hope he sags off like every other week. They have no KPF to worry about but they do have some dangerous forwards which have troubled us in the past. Hopefully Stocker et al can do a lockdown job on them and Weiters can give us some drive with his kicking.

Huge game, just huge. Win this and we are 10-2 with Melbourne just proving that they're beatable.

I find it interesting that the pies haven't made any changes after a hard slog on the wet over in Perth.

Based on my supposition, I think they will make a late change or two.

7 day turnaround is pretty standard, no need to make a change unless someone is really struggling

Having said that, we still have the better preparation

Been walking around Docklands this morning...

Although Norf are playing the Saints at Marvel I swear there's more Carlton supporters around.

Can't wait to get to the G it's gonna be packed

Hey everyone, unfortunately due to illness, I now have two tickets in the Shane Warne Stand available for today's game. Selling at cost price $70. PM if interested.

Can I say you’re a good man / women for selling at cost price. I’m sure you could get much more on such a day. It is the decent thing to do, but so many don’t

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

7 day turnaround is pretty standard, no need to make a change unless someone is really struggling

Having said that, we still have the better preparation
I would not be surprised if we have a late change and Martin was to come in.

However with the bye coming up it gives him another two weeks to get it 100% .
Probably the smart move.

Last edited:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

This time tomorrow we could be 1 win off 1st place, halfway through the season...

View attachment 1411030

carlton blues celebration GIF by Carlton Football Club

Look Voss has this group showing up and working.....maybe the pies step on the gas early,maybe we do either way with a guy like Voss he has every calorie calculated out there,our engine room should be ok to work thru the afternoon today...
Interesting we possibly have Dow on board in the midfield today.....considering out win record when he is around would mean a voo doo we need to tackle this day and take 4 pts wit Dow present

Go DOW.......get 20 and a goal !!!!!!.............................you betta go DOW !!!!!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back