Game Day 2022 SC Round 10 - Sir Doug Nicholls - PREUSS OUT

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Macrae omitted Carnage

Fin Macrae
Copa America Centenario Referee GIF by Univision Deportes

He averaged 91.4 in 2016 as a defender. Back then that was ultra premium.
Remember those days, when 90-100 average for DEF and FWD premos was all you needed

I had Jasper that season, absolute jet!

I also had him the years before and after though, which didn't work out as well

The only thing I can think of re Hamilton being dropped is purely the fact McVeigh is finally playing blokes where they should be played.

Giants have all of Ash, Perryman and Cumming down back now. Cumming to a back pocket, Ash and Perryman off the flanks.

Remember, Hamilton was playing back flank with Cumming, Ash was on a wing, Whitfield was in a forward pocket and Perryman was a go go gadget man between the mids and the backline.

I daresay Hamilton got a go before his time and whilst it's tough I can definitely see reasoning behind it.

Giants team already looks a million times more structured now just looking at it.

This team is already better than anything Leon deployed all season long.

Cumming to a back pocket, Kennedy lock down small, two bigs and then Ash to use his burning pace off half back while Perryman is the fix it down back.

Green, Cogs, Ward around the ball. Two of their best ball winners and an old steady head who is still only 32. Kelly to a wing beside Riccardi who's big and can take a mark along the wing. Bail out option they've desperately needed.

3 key talls down forward plus Bobby and Greene and then Taranto the best forward target of all the Giants midfielders.

He is already playing to everyone's strengths based on the team sheet, and I know this isn't everything but it's a stark difference already.

Screen Shot 2022-05-19 at 8.31.24 pm.png

Compare it to last week .....

Screen Shot 2022-05-19 at 8.36.01 pm.png

Cumming to a back pocket, Kennedy lock down small, two bigs and then Ash to use his burning pace off half back while Perryman is the fix it down back.

Green, Cogs, Ward around the ball. Two of their best ball winners and an old steady head who is still only 32. Kelly to a wing beside Riccardi who's big and can take a mark along the wing. Bail out option they've desperately needed.

3 key talls down forward plus Bobby and Greene and then Taranto the best forward target of all the Giants midfielders.

He is already playing to everyone's strengths based on the team sheet, and I know this isn't everything but it's a stark difference already.

View attachment 1403995

View attachment 1404002
So, what do you suggest we do with Mr Coniglio and his BE of 149 then?

Is Cogs being named on ball too good to be true?

I've currently got him traded out, but if he averages 100+ from here out it will be a very painful regret.

I'm holding.
He averages more than the rookie I get off field mrj.
I am giving strong consideration to trading out Martin instead of Cogs now. BE 85, looked knackered last week. Cogs did get a 149 earlier this year, so we know he has it in him.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

So, what do you suggest we do with Mr Coniglio and his BE of 149 then?

If Cogs plays as a full time midfielder he's a guy who can get 30+ and he's always been a goal kicking mid.

He's 28 years old. Let him dominate in the guts against a ******* West Coast side. Have another look next week.

I am giving strong consideration to trading out Martin instead of Cogs now. BE 85, looked knackered last week. Cogs did get a 149 earlier this year, so we know he has it in him.
Wc this week.
North r13
I'm holding cogs for a bit.

* it, you've convinced me, McVeigh. Cogs survives another week and Martin has replaced him on the chopping board. I compel the rest of you to do the same so we can regret our decisions together.

Does anyone think that using a boost to trade Rowell to Touk Miller is worth it? I'm trying to maintain my place in the top 500

Bring back Leon CAmeron for fluck sakes.

Hamilton dropped, Jelly to a wing. Whitfield injured and not even a murmur he would miss.

Trade plans out the window. Go and get f’d every time I think I’m getting ahead injuries or axing’s rear their heads.

View attachment 1403995

View attachment 1404002

I want Cogs to score 200 and punish all the kents that have traded him out.

giphy.gif

I'm another one that's considering holding Cogs now that he's been named on ball, he should be a chance to go big against the West Coast witches hats.

If he doesn't at least ton up I'll boot him next week.
I agree, I also know that where players are named doesn't really carry much weight. So I'm not looking too much into that, just holding onto hope that somebody plays him where he plays his best football.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back