Game Day 2022 SC Round 11 - Sir Doug Nicholls (2)

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
This game can absolutely such a fat chol tbh.

I just want to shout out 3 or 4 special people for making this week so great.

Dayne Zorko - last week I thought it would be a great idea to pick you because you "fit my bye structure". Because my team is middling and I'm not going to get anywhere by following the pack, so I should go for a POD and hope for the best. Never mind the fact I wanted the beautiful left peg of Dawson or that sweet, utter bullshit KOTD that James Sicily receives (more on that later). "No human is paying 600k for that kent", I floggishly told myself, and settled on you.

In the last 2 weeks I've sat here wondering how the f*** you have the ability to lead anything, let alone a f****** professional AFL football team. Kyle Reimers would have had your career if he could run fast, yet we're not all as fortunate to be the elite downhill skiing prodigy that you are Dayne. If only you worked as hard as you do running for a cheap goal out the back for the rest of the game, you might actually resemble something close to a SC premo. You've actually LOST me points to ****** SDK who has sat dutifully on my bench while you pranced around like a primadonna. **** off

Angry Kung Fu Panda GIF

Christian Petracca - mate, as a fellow wog I understand what its like to gorge on Nonna's pasta. Trust me, I do. Unfortunately I don't get paid 7 figures a year to kick a pig skin ball kent so while I can sit around like a bloated campaigner, you have standards to achieve. How the * do you win a Norm Smith medal with Leigh Matthews-esque stats and then struggle to get 10 possessions against the likes of Andrew ******* Brayshaw? Pull your ******* finger out campaigner, I didn't pay 560k to ******* play Jack Carroll on field

James Sicily - I hope some club brings Jed Lamb out of retirement in the next fortnight so your smug ass can remember what its like to have somebody stand in the same ******* postcode. I could have traded you in prior to Round 3 for Shitfield. I didn't. I could have traded you in 2 weeks ago instead of the ******* disappearing campaigner. I didn't. Maybe I'm the real dumb campaigner here. That doesn't change the fact that the last time I was shocked by this amount of lipstick service was the first time I ever walked through St. Kilda at night. Get ****** you smug seagulling campaigner. Can't wait to break my bank to trade you in and watch you finally spud up and average 85 for the rest of the year.

and finally... CAMPAIGNER ******* DATA.
You useless cheating campaigners. Your system is absolutely ****** when a pissant seagull behind the ball in a 10 goal belting can be far and away the highest rated player on the ground. Your system is ****ed when some players can get +24 for A SINGLE ******* GOAL because you campaigners who have never actually gone near a footy oval in your lives have a hard on for every little thing he does. The scoring in this game has never been so ridiculously variable and subjective as it has been this year. AF is a s**t campaigner of a game but ** me at least you don't have campaigners in that game going up 20 points in the last 10 minutes of the game while doing nothing because of "scaling". Fix your **** s**t campaigners.

for those who tl;dr
**** Dayne Zorko
**** Christian Petracca
**** James Sicily
and most of all

**** YOU campaigner DATA YOU CHEATING campaignerS

See Ya Reaction GIF by WWE

for those of you that have gotten this far - 1654/15. **** this ****ing game

Just got home from the Darwin game. Jeez, Hawks bad. Suns good.
Oh well, absolutely beautiful dry season Darwin night, happydrunk!
GoFreo!!!!😍😍😍😍😍😍
Working tomorrow (supposedly!!)
Love you kents!!!
Peace, life and a Freo win!!!

laugh lol GIF by Munchies
Oh, by the way, my SC is crashing ******* badly this round.
******* shocking.
But I don’t care! Haha!
Oh, by the way, * you Zorko!!!!

Last edited:

Dayne Zorko - last week I thought it would be a great idea to pick you because you "fit my bye structure". Because my team is middling and I'm not going to get anywhere by following the pack, so I should go for a POD and hope for the best. Never mind the fact I wanted the beautiful left peg of Dawson or that sweet, utter bullshit KOTD that James Sicily receives (more on that later). "No human is paying 600k for that kent", I floggishly told myself, and settled on you.

In the last 2 weeks I've sat here wondering how the f*** you have the ability to lead anything, let alone a f****** professional AFL football team. Kyle Reimers would have had your career if he could run fast, yet we're not all as fortunate to be the elite downhill skiing prodigy that you are Dayne. If only you worked as hard as you do running for a cheap goal out the back for the rest of the game, you might actually resemble something close to a SC premo. You've actually LOST me points to ****** SDK who has sat dutifully on my bench while you pranced around like a primadonna. **** off

Angry Kung Fu Panda GIF

Christian Petracca - mate, as a fellow wog I understand what its like to gorge on Nonna's pasta. Trust me, I do. Unfortunately I don't get paid 7 figures a year to kick a pig skin ball kent so while I can sit around like a bloated campaigner, you have standards to achieve. How the duck do you win a Norm Smith medal with Leigh Matthews-esque stats and then struggle to get 10 possessions against the likes of Andrew ******* Brayshaw? Pull your ******* finger out campaigner, I didn't pay 560k to ******* play Jack Carroll on field

James Sicily - I hope some club brings Jed Lamb out of retirement in the next fortnight so your smug ass can remember what its like to have somebody stand in the same ******* postcode. I could have traded you in prior to Round 3 for Shitfield. I didn't. I could have traded you in 2 weeks ago instead of the ******* disappearing campaigner. I didn't. Maybe I'm the real dumb campaigner here. That doesn't change the fact that the last time I was shocked by this amount of lipstick service was the first time I ever walked through St. Kilda at night. Get ****** you smug seagulling campaigner. Can't wait to break my bank to trade you in and watch you finally spud up and average 85 for the rest of the year.

You useless cheating campaigners. Your system is absolutely ****** when a pissant seagull behind the ball in a 10 goal belting can be far and away the highest rated player on the ground. Your system is ducked when some players can get +24 for A SINGLE ******* GOAL because you campaigners who have never actually gone near a footy oval in your lives have a hard on for every little thing he does. The scoring in this game has never been so ridiculously variable and subjective as it has been this year. AF is a s**t campaigner of a game but ** me at least you don't have campaigners in that game going up 20 points in the last 10 minutes of the game while doing nothing because of "scaling". Fix your **** s**t campaigners.

for those who tl;dr
**** Dayne Zorko
**** Christian Petracca
**** James Sicily
and most of all

That’s way too good to be lost in here!
Straight to the vents thread now!

Angry Kung Fu Panda GIF

Christian Petracca - mate, as a fellow wog I understand what its like to gorge on Nonna's pasta. Trust me, I do. Unfortunately I don't get paid 7 figures a year to kick a pig skin ball kent so while I can sit around like a bloated campaigner, you have standards to achieve. How the duck do you win a Norm Smith medal with Leigh Matthews-esque stats and then struggle to get 10 possessions against the likes of Andrew ******* Brayshaw? Pull your ******* finger out campaigner, I didn't pay 560k to ******* play Jack Carroll on field

You useless cheating campaigners. Your system is absolutely ****** when a pissant seagull behind the ball in a 10 goal belting can be far and away the highest rated player on the ground. Your system is ducked when some players can get +24 for A SINGLE ******* GOAL because you campaigners who have never actually gone near a footy oval in your lives have a hard on for every little thing he does. The scoring in this game has never been so ridiculously variable and subjective as it has been this year. AF is a s**t campaigner of a game but ** me at least you don't have campaigners in that game going up 20 points in the last 10 minutes of the game while doing nothing because of "scaling". Fix your **** s**t campaigners.

for those who tl;dr
**** Dayne Zorko
**** Christian Petracca
**** James Sicily
and most of all

melts GIF by Brooke
vincent price burn GIF by octavioterol
Devil Disappear GIF by Yool N

Melt of the week ..

Really tho ...this game suits mega chols sometimes
Hopefully you get some KOT..D luck soon a enough .

Or just drink and see what campaigner data give me ..

dog brewski GIF

I’ve just got home, I had no access to my phone until now

WTF happened Captain Macrae 30 possessions for 100pts? Were they just junk possessions?

Anyway, I think I’m on 15/ 1,716 C
Which is ok, but SC showed 16 played - maybe other people are better placed too

I only need 7 tons to get to 2,400 easy :straining:

Most of my league matches are within 50 points, so everything is gonna come down to these 7 to play:
Crippa Hewett
Crisp Lipinski
Houston Butters Hayes

WTF happened Captain Macrae 30 possessions for 100pts? Were they just junk possessions?

7 to play
Crippa Hewett
Crisp Lipinski
Houston Butters Hayes
Macrae purely a victim of starting slow and 9 bulldog Kent’s going over 100. Didn’t get the points early enough to get ahead of the pack.

Angry Kung Fu Panda GIF

for those who tl;dr
**** Dayne Zorko
**** Christian Petracca
**** James Sicily
and most of all

Quality melt there campaigner, up there with some of the finest.

Bravo...

leonardo dicaprio bravo GIF

7 to play
Crippa Hewett
Crisp Lipinski
Houston Butters Hayes

Mac didn't start all that well .
Junked it up abit.

But was more watching the suns v dorks Game.
And caption Witts

WC v dogs was bat white boring .
CD prob feel asleep...

(Log in to remove this ad.)

And both have the same Bye. Problematic if you ask me. One is being upgraded to Doc. But which one? 😳
Probably SDK for me (but to Trac, probably).
The rationale is mostly based on my gut from watching the two of them play. Pmac gives me more "oh wow" moments than SDK.
But in an attempt to forge a quantifiable basis for hanging onto Paddy:
1) Pmac has the higher ceiling and the higher floor (tho SDK has been consistently trending upwards throughout the season)
2) Pmac is more of a POD (46% vs 62%)

When your captain doesn’t ton…you’re fukced. 15/1659c (Bont)
Tons are overrated, my captain tonned up, but I’ve only got 6 more points than your captain :mad:

Trac and that wasted excuse of a human zorko to blame this week
When a 5% pod scores 37 and Stewart and Sicily go 174 and 147 down back as a non owner you know you’re behind the 8 ball
English will be in my team no matter what after round 13 he’s a pleasure to watch

1985 with
Sinclair
Cripps Hewett
Butters to come

Would love 2400 to not lose too much ground to everyone else 🤞🏻

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back