List Mgmt. 2022 Trade, Draft, etc thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey guys, one for a couple of years from now. Saw Noah Yze play for Ashy Redbacks on Sunday, the kid has serious hands. Played forward and took a screamer.

Probably a ******* stupid idea because he looks a mile off it atm, but would it be worth having a look at Mick Hurley for a spot on the rookie list if he's physically up for it? Get a full pre season into him and you never know, could be some decent depth for both ends of the ground.

Probably a ******* stupid idea because he looks a mile off it atm, but would it be worth having a look at Mick Hurley for a spot on the rookie list if he's physically up for it? Get a full pre season into him and you never know, could be some decent depth for both ends of the ground.

Hes retired hasn't he? Big difference from the club telling him they are cutting him.

Hes retired hasn't he? Big difference from the club telling him they are cutting him.
yeah he's retired, but as if you'd want to play on at the Essendon s**t show- best mates with Hibbo, and no doubt would have some sort of relationship with Goody. Get in his ear, costs us nothing and he's more likely to have an impact for us than some random bloke plucked from the magoos.

If we are gonna hail Mary some retired blokes I'd rather ask Paddy Ryder and Robbie Gray if they'd like a crack at a flag before they retire.

If we are gonna hail Mary some retired blokes I'd rather ask Paddy Ryder and Robbie Gray if they'd like a crack at a flag before they retire.

Robbie Gray's play has fallen off a cliff, Ryder still has impact on games but cant stay healthy, id rather Ryder out of the two.

Robbie Gray's play has fallen off a cliff, Ryder still has impact on games but cant stay healthy, id rather Ryder out of the two.
I think Ryder would be great. Get him right for the back half of the year and just use him as a tap ruck. Max can play as the follower ruck.

Ngl don't think I've even watched a quarter of port Adelaide this year.

yeah he's retired, but as if you'd want to play on at the Essendon s**t show- best mates with Hibbo, and no doubt would have some sort of relationship with Goody. Get in his ear, costs us nothing and he's more likely to have an impact for us than some random bloke plucked from the magoos.
If he was playing anywhere next year it would have been us.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I think Ryder would be great. Get him right for the back half of the year and just use him as a tap ruck. Max can play as the follower ruck.

Ngl don't think I've even watched a quarter of port Adelaide this year.

Yea Gray has dropped off big time mate, if he continues on the current down trend he'd be unplayable pretty much by next year.

Id take Ryder but yeah, you'd have to be careful how and when you used him, he wont be a player who plays 22 games. Lots of rest and matchup dependancy.

Wouldn't be mad if we floated Salem to see if we could get a high first or early second. Could help us target some other needs.

Me and TK ahead of curve (danster style) months ago with this. :cool:

Wouldn't be mad if we floated Salem to see if we could get a high first or early second. Could help us target some other needs.
Yep footys trended towards the best kicks in the team playing closer to goal. I'd trade Salem, give his spot to Bowey and take a top 25 pick

Me and TK ahead of curve (danster style) months ago with this. :cool:
When you look at our form without him it's clear we can cover him and Bowey is too good to be depth long term. Only other thing is maybe Hunt continues his current form and has an epic finals series and we can con another team into overpaying.

how could you possibly be confident of that after the week you blokes have had?
Because he stayed through many a s**t storm and loves the place.

Because he stayed through many a s**t storm and loves the place.

How many s**t storms until you fall out of love with the place? Surely there is a limit. :tearsofjoy:

How many s**t storms until you fall out of love with the place? Surely there is a limit. :tearsofjoy:
He's already in talks for being an assistant coach in the VFL.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back