Who will win the Victorian election

• Labor

Votes: 128 87.1%
  • Coalition

Votes: 19 12.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

The nutjobs are gonna keep going more far right and even more unhinged because that's the only way they know how to do things

It's every decent Victorian's duty to keep those crazies off the reins of power. Can't ever let those cookers get what they want

All that influence and money from the right wing media and they keep losing, US style campaigning doesn't work here, buddy

This is f**king unbelievable. I can't believe we have to put up with Dan for another 4 years. After everything he did and people still too stupid to realise. Well just you wait. Now when we get locked down again all I can say is I TOLD YOU SO. F**king rigged election. I'm in shock right now. How is this possible.
It is f**king unbelievably good.
Righto. But why do you want my tears?
Ok, I don't want your tears, a cheque wouldn't go astray, whoops showing my age.

1 more sleep and Daniel Andrews gets to join John Brumby on the state political scrap heap. Daniel Andrews has put Victoria on life support, it's time to resuscitate it with new leadership.

I told you I bookmarked this post.

I've got some news for you...

Live cross to Ian Cook's election party
family guy vomit GIF

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Croydon and Caulfield results will be interesting to keep an eye on. Two of the tightest seats right now. A swing against the Liberals in both, but also a swing against Labor. Both would be red by now if Labor did not have a negative swing themselves. Both seats will come down to preferences, where voters have jumped onto the minority parties.

Michael O'Brien: "We've had Labor governments for 19 of the past 23 years in Victoria. That's not good for democracy"

What's that, Michael? Well that doesn't sound very meritorious. Almost...entitled. Pull yourself up by the bootstraps and just work harder bro.

The born to rule don't like it when they don't get to. I wonder if he thought it was bad for democracy when Bolte was Premier for 17 years?

Back