Discussion 2023 Fantasy General Discussion / Help

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
HELP! Whats the contact details for the app makers ... I need them to block me until 4:20pm AWST today so I stop making trades!!!!!!

Working Jim Carrey GIF

(this has been me since last night ... IN ... OUT ... IN ... OUT .... OH LORD WHAT HAVE I DONE?!!)
I've treated my team like an engine today - strip the parts and put it back together. Lockouts can't stop me!

Yep that's useless garbage. I was actually thinking in the shower this morning if you could use ChatGPT for Fantasy analysis but suspected that there isn't enough meaningful analysis out there on the internet for it to use and this has confirmed it.

Big L for Chat GPT.

Chat GPT 4 might be what we want. Just saw its poker strategising has improved in that latest version (and poker is hard, in that sense).

Edit: lol, sorry, classic me replying to the post made months ago

Last edited:

HELP! Whats the contact details for the app makers ... I need them to block me until 4:20pm AWST today so I stop making trades!!!!!!

Working Jim Carrey GIF

(this has been me since last night ... IN ... OUT ... IN ... OUT .... OH LORD WHAT HAVE I DONE?!!)
Should have screenshot your team and put it in the Rate my Team thread so you know how to get it back lol

Should have screenshot your team and put it in the Rate my Team thread so you know how to get it back lol
I may have an old copy ...
(Have you seen my team in rate my team today?)

So no one can see any opponents team even if they have played and scored or are playing / are scoring live against you?

Different to last season.....not an improvement at all IMO.

Always good to know which players are in the opposition when the game is on. Then you know who is scoring against you.

Weird.

Last edited:
So no one can see any opponents team even if they have played and scored or are playing / are scoring live against you?

Different to last season.....not an improvement at all IMO.

Always good to know which players are in the opposition when the game is on. Then you know who is scoring against you.

Weird.
Would imagine you will be able to next week, once Leagues start

Our private league setting start round 1.

We have a fixture and can see who we play just not any players names.

What am I missing this year?
I still think they may turn teams visibility on R2, which is the default league start round .....we'll see

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Anyone know how to Edit Match Scores in Draft? I've paid for Pro as Commissioner, theres not option that i can see? But its listed as a function on the Fantasy Coach page

Anyone know how to Edit Match Scores in Draft? I've paid for Pro as Commissioner, theres not option that i can see? But its listed as a function on the Fantasy Coach page
Well that's a great way to win every match in your season......:oops:

The app and interface is beyond shocking. After playing nba fantasy with yahoo you realise just how bad it truly is.

Who to upgrade to Setterfield, De goey or Danger? De Goey would give me more cash but feel Danger might get up to bring home the W

I'm planning to get rid of both but can only do one for this week
Don't think about it ....get rid of Danger

Guess this reply came too late, traded out De Goey, then he lands 120 😵 Absolutely kicking myself. Thanks anyway tho
My reply was an hour B4 the game ....it was always Danger, never any doubt ....will probably cost you 50 points this week

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back