Discussion 2023 Fantasy General Discussion / Help

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hey all, sorry to bother everyone but I can't find any reference to what I would like to do.

Is there a way of swapping (not trading) 3 players out using dual position...even though it states 'swap or trade in a player', it's forcing me to trade...for example, Dawson (Def/Mid) from D to M, Sheezel (Fwd/Def) from F to D and Drury (Mid/Fwd) from M to F...does that make sense?

It let's me do 2 of them but then I can't add the third one back in - he is on the trade table.

Hope some expert can help out here.

Thanks.

Hey all, sorry to bother everyone but I can't find any reference to what I would like to do.

Is there a way of swapping (not trading) 3 players out using dual position...even though it states 'swap or trade in a player', it's forcing me to trade...for example, Dawson (Def/Mid) from D to M, Sheezel (Fwd/Def) from F to D and Drury (Mid/Fwd) from M to F...does that make sense?

It let's me do 2 of them but then I can't add the third one back in - he is on the trade table.

Hope some expert can help out here.

Thanks.
You need to use the utility player to navigate the move. Rotate utility player with them until you get them in the position you want.
e.g If utility is a midfielder (e.g. Fletcher), swap him with Drury, then swap Drury with Sheezel, then Sheezel with Dawson, then Dawson with Fletcher and that will leave you with Sheezel in defence, Dawson in mids and Drury in forwards and utility back to utility.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back