Discussion 2024 Fantasy General Discussion / Help

Remove this Banner Ad

Zevon will be right at home then. He drives like a Grandma
One minute you tell me I’m responsible for this

Next minute I drive like a grandma. Make up your mind.

Apologies Zev, but this is actually the English Grandma board
I know, that’s the whole reason I asked if somebody could point me in the direction of the Fantasy board. Perhaps you might get better use out of those reading glasses than me 🥴

One minute you tell me I’m responsible for this

Next minute I drive like a grandma. Make up your mind.

I know, that’s the whole reason I asked if somebody could point me in the direction of the Fantasy board. Perhaps you might get better use out of those reading glasses than me 🥴
Think it might be tigs2010 who saw you have fun with a train like that (Great fly through the air you did there mate). This is how I see you in a train - more in keeping with your granny image. Were you Snowy's understudy at the Swans for oldest supporter?

Black And White Oops GIF by Buyout Footage

Good grief. First WaynesWorld19 corrected a spelling error of a player name in the other thread. Then Mezzoculo corrected WaynesWorld19’s choice of vocabulary. Now you’re correcting me on my omission of an apostrophe!!

Can somebody point me in the direction of the fantasy board? I think I’ve stumbled on to the English Grammar board by mistake 😏
Here to serve and correct ........posters may want to be careful ...we may start awarding badges 🤣

Grammar.png

(Log in to remove this ad.)

1710033872257.png

Apparently there are 70 divisions involving 840 teams today at 2pm AEST.

Who is in and drafting today? Please advise your Division number and Draft position. Then, if interested, who you have drafted and any other info that might assist others.

The Bystanders are in Div 35 and I have Pick 10, 15, 34, 39 etc

Wishing you good drafting people!

View attachment 1924230

Apparently there are 70 divisions involving 840 teams today at 2pm AEST.

Who is in and drafting today? Please advise your Division number and Draft position. Then, if interested, who you have drafted and any other info that might assist others.

The Bystanders are in Div 35 and I have Pick 10, 15, 34, 39 etc

Wishing you good drafting people!
Well that move ditched access to the possible audience!

Are you f*cking kidding me?

So then this really was audition round. No-one achieves anything. Goddammit, this game is seriously run by idiots.

Changes a whole host of selections. Makes me have to ******* re-do my team again after I'd FINALLY settled, because these absolute dipsh*ts decide to change things at the last moment.

Probably too lazy or stupid to figure it out.

Breaking news, all your teams are now up in the air because AFL HQ have decided to change things at the last moment and make it so NONE of opening round counts for anything.

Cheers d*ckheads. As if you weren't useless enough:

Man i am still trying to catch up on the bullshit bye things they have done this year and they are still changing s**t after the season has started (sorta)

Next year if they want 2 byes for all teams just take 2 ******* weekends off... Say after round 8 and after round 16

2 weekends without football won't ******* kill the BullshitFL

Remove this Banner Ad

Back