Game Day 2023 Fantasy Round 16 Discussion ...Normality Has Resumed

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Crouch and Shuey with 14 tackles in a quarter between them lmao.

Also, ffs Crouch. Going to make me pay for not getting him, it seems. Maric with a nice quarter for those who own or got stitched up looping him for Sheldrick.

Himmelberg equalling Wilmot's 87 at 3QT is fun, too. Looks like I'll be leaving at least 60-65 out there this week looping Wilmot and not looping Sheldrick.

Wow Saints...just wow. Sinclair not even on the ground half the time, so that was worth the cash lol. Shoulda just gone Doch.

Wow Saints...just wow. Sinclair not even on the ground half the time, so that was worth the cash lol. Shoulda just gone Doch.
Also how the F are you losing to a WAFL side
Ross is gonna go ballistic at half time

Oh Briggs...-6 in the last quarter...wowzer. Up against the two Hawks boys next week though, so I guess I'll just back him in for one more week and stick with my trades

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Oh Briggs...-6 in the last quarter...wowzer. Up against the two Hawks boys next week though, so I guess I'll just back him in for one more week and stick with my trades
Yeah 2-300k jump to English or Marshall... Think I'll give him another week

Yeah 2-300k jump to English or Marshall... Think I'll give him another week

I'm in two minds though, as he's now lost all cash gen, and closed the gap by 250K since I got him, to English...so I feel like now might be the time.

With no one on field from this last game, my interest is purely in cash gen from my bench
Windhager 48
Maric 46
Hewett 34
Chesser 31

All exceeding expectations in the first half. Hopefully it keeps going

I'm in two minds though, as he's now lost all cash gen, and closed the gap by 250K since I got him, to English...so I feel like now might be the time.
Depends on what your other priorities are I guess. Breakeven will be around 90. I'd rather move on DCam or Lloyd and wait a week on Briggs. I'm also looking at Marshall rather than English (already have Tim) who has Melbourne next week...

Owning Steele and not Crouch is fun. Knew that Sinclair would be mediocre too, didnt want to get him in but had to cause of yeo

Owning Steele and not Crouch is fun. Knew that Sinclair would be mediocre too, didnt want to get him in but had to cause of yeo
Just needed Crouch to not outscore Sinclair by 60pts to win my H2H this round. Didn't think that was too much of an ask for the spud.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back