Game Day 2023 Fantasy Round 16 Discussion ...Normality Has Resumed

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
2520, up about 100 to 1,261

Rueing the Cameron over Sheldrick call. And no Brouch definitely a killer, but hoping the gut feel that he’s not top 8 is right and I’m rewarded over the back half, don’t see a point in buying at his price now.

2520, up about 100 to 1,261

Rueing the Cameron over Sheldrick call. And no Brouch definitely a killer, but hoping the gut feel that he’s not top 8 is right and I’m rewarded over the back half, don’t see a point in buying at his price now.

Yeah I got him as my M7 or M8 in Round 13, and has been pretty damn impressive. Will be over 920K now though, so you're better off getting Trac, Bont, Oliver (when back) etc.

Fleabaggers (number 1 team nearly all season) now drops to second, and made the same moves as me this week, and scored only 6 points more. That makes me feel better, haha:

1688290212770.png

Fleabaggers (number 1 team nearly all season) now drops to second, and made the same moves as me this week, and scored only 6 points more. That makes me feel better, haha:

View attachment 1727444
Yikes putting the C on laird is unfortunate. Not trading out earlier/getting in Steele could maybe cost him the car.

Yikes putting the C on laird is unfortunate. Not trading out earlier/getting in Steele could maybe cost him the car.

If it were me, I'd drop Steele to Mills, and then go DC to Neale via Butters (he's got 54K or so). Could make or break your season, but I'd trust those guys way more.

The guy who has gone past Fleabaggers (Wise Ocean PODS), looks absolutely set though. Cash gen everywhere, scored a 2596, and is primed for the run home:

1688290688841.png

(Log in to remove this ad.)

At least my ranking went up 800 spots to 27.1k, one of the benefits of having a crap year.

Some much needed cash gen from my 6 playing rookies which is desperately needed with a team value of just 21M

2553 up to rank 790 from 995.

Laird, Hobbs, Day letting me down.

Can get Hobbs to Coniglio next week with out a downgrade, so the second trade is interesting with the big dog rookies all still making cash.

Not sure of my score ... but it was 30 more than Barrybran

Threatening Rooster Teeth GIF by Achievement Hunter

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back