Game Day 2023 Fantasy Round 16 Discussion ...Normality Has Resumed

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Stats guy in this match is drunk. AFL average is 95 tackles per match, this match already has 135 with a quarter left.

Either some very generous definitions of tackles, or anyone who's jumping on the pack is getting attributed it. Surely can't have >2x the average tackles per match in a dry weather game

Stats guy in this match is drunk. AFL average is 95 tackles per match, this match already has 135 with a quarter left.

Either some very generous definitions of tackles, or anyone who's jumping on the pack is getting attributed it. Surely can't have >2x the average tackles per match in a dry weather game

Nah, they're all there. It's a ferocious game, with some heavy hits and tackles. WC came to play today, and have been very impressive. Brouch has been a man possessed.

Bad captain choice (Laird) will be the reason I don't get 2400 :( My opponent also has Crouch captain, so lost that one.

Maric an extra rook out of nowhere.. got him the week there was no one else. Somehow finagled a green dot as cover on each line

(Log in to remove this ad.)

2439 and my rank dropped by 90 spots...crazy round. Brouch take a bow.

2463 dropped back 200 spots to 2900.

Can't pick a captain to save myself. 8 guys over 120 and none of them with VC/C on. Got lucky Sinclair junked in the end.

Picked up Walsh instead of going up to Dawson, have DC not Keays. Still need to upgrade a forward spot unless Sheldrick scores well again on Thursday.

Infuriating season.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back