List Mgmt. 2023 List Management and Trading

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yup. We could do with a vet down there and HH is pretty solid.
Doctor Harry?

dr-harry-jpg.1659472

I think we are into Harry H big time.
Unfortunately I think Doodee leaving is a big risk. It sucks on two fronts, one being we lose a good player and good team man, but also that we won't get any compo from him as it will be one in one out as FAs.
Maybe at the end of the year if our pick isn't great we can use our first on HH, with something good coming back from GWS and then we also get a pick for Doodee.
Wait and.see in that one

We need to hit the best young mid we can in the draft. I do worry that our draft pick this year won't be good enough to hit a real jet.
I don't see too many elite young SA mids this year either, and I want to see the push towards local talent keep on going.
You just know that a Vic kid really don't enjoy singing the club song where he is the pride of South Australia.

I think we've all thrown considerable **** at ROB the last couple of years .....have to say though, his physicality in the RUCK this year has been a significant improvement

And he's back to clunking big contested marks .....cudos to the guy

Ftoe4YeaQAA99eK

LOL ....making us all look silly ....getting back to marking hasn't surprised me ...however the ruck craft improvement has
His marking has dropped off the last two weeks (1 mark and 2 marks respectively) but his ruckwork and ground level stuff has been good

Wow listening to Harry Himmelberg he’s gone. The most wishy washy non committed response I’ve heard from a free agent on SEN just now.

“Let the season play out”
“With my manager, not something I’m focussed on”
“Don’t like to put timeline on it”

Nothing about happy about the club etc.

I’m putting money on him leaving and we would be a massive chance

Wow listening to Harry Himmelberg he’s gone. The most wishy washy non committed response I’ve heard from a free agent on SEN just now.

“Let the season play out”
“With my manager, not something I’m focussed on”
“Don’t like to put timeline on it”

Nothing about happy about the club etc.

I’m putting money on him leaving and we would be a massive chance
Oh yeah he’s out of there

If we can somehow get both HH and Redman and keep Doedee (although I doubt we’d have the coin to do so), we are absolutely set

Elijah Hollands dropped by Gold Coast.

I wonder if he was at the game last night (watching his brother).

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Nick Bryan at Essendon another one, out of contract at the end of this year, highly rated at the Dons and I'm sure we wouldn't be the only club interested. A ruckman as athletic as Bryan would be a really good pairing with Thilthorpe.

He seems like a good option and the right age. Watching ROB over the past few weeks I don’t think we can trade for an immediate improvement - those that are better than him are tightly held by their clubs. A 22 yr old with good upside would be a nice option to have

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

Do you guys still want Harry Himmelberg?
Would it to be a key back?
Your forwards are bettrr than HH as a forward I think. Or could he replace Tex walker in 2025

Key back. No where near consistent enough as a key forward
If Cameron was still at GWS then HH would be playing CHB right now

Anyone interested in making a play for Will Gould? Can't get a game for the Swans but has been playing really well in the NEAFL.
Would sure up our back stocks and be a ready replacement for Doodee if he leaves.
Wouldn't be expensive from either a trade or wage point of view.

Anyone interested in making a play for Will Gould? Can't get a game for the Swans but has been playing really well in the NEAFL.
Would sure up our back stocks and be a ready replacement for Doodee if he leaves.
Don't we already have a quicker/more mobile version of him in Mitch Hinge?

Anyone interested in making a play for Will Gould? Can't get a game for the Swans but has been playing really well in the NEAFL. VFL
EFA

And No

Worrell>>>>>>>Gould

I think we are into Harry H big time.
Unfortunately I think Doodee leaving is a big risk. It sucks on two fronts, one being we lose a good player and good team man, but also that we won't get any compo from him as it will be one in one out as FAs.
Maybe at the end of the year if our pick isn't great we can use our first on HH, with something good coming back from GWS and then we also get a pick for Doodee.
Wait and.see in that one

We need to hit the best young mid we can in the draft. I do worry that our draft pick this year won't be good enough to hit a real jet.
I don't see too many elite young SA mids this year either, and I want to see the push towards local talent keep on going.
You just know that a Vic kid really don't enjoy singing the club song where he is the pride of South Australia.
The Tigers, with bugger all picks; are chasing Hary H.

We’ve already got salary cap space to burn and even more opening up with Sloane’s contract ending this year..

if we can get H Himm over for 600k a season or maybe even a little more we’d be silly not to..

played at CHB last half of last year and was awesome.. we all know can play up forward and kick goals.. and is also very mobile.

that sort of versatility isn’t something you ever overlook if he wanted to move to Adelaide to be near his parents (who have just recently moved to Adelaide) and his brother..

if we aren’t all over him trying to get his signature as a Free Agent.. you can be guaranteed the Powa will be..
The Tigers are talking about 3.5M: that is, 5 years x $700K

Yeah.. I read about that.. apparently Byron was bought over to Melbourne to join the dees in a pitch to ask Kozzie to stay at Melbourne.. which is strange as, according to one of the Power supporters on the main board, Byron is actively involved at Port Adelaide (can anyone confirm this?).. if so, you‘d think port wouldn’t be wanting to hear that Byron is actively encouraging a player they are targeting to stay put...

who knows.. maybe kossie pickett does want to come back to Adelaide and Byron has heard he is considering a massive offer from the crows, one port can’t match, and Byron doesn’t want it to happen and would rather he stays at the dees if thats the case!..

port weren’t listed last year as one of the 4 clubs that had ample cap space and then they went and spent a shitload of coin on JHF and chubby Rioli.. can’t see them having a heap of cap space..

Also.. they’ve got sweet fa draft capital to trade with and all their players they could trade.. dursma, Bergman, geoglaides.. aren’t worth anymore than shitty second rounders..
Port have a history of trading back into the draft; they would expect a first rounder for any of the above.
And Cap space is freed up if Jonas and Lycett are not there (next year).

Butters could get a Pickett deal across the line - but that’s a class robbing Peter to pay Paul. When you list sports significant assets they are giving one to get a slightly better one. That’s not how they usually (or any team) operate as you are not getting better

Bergman and not Butters is the go home risk factor for Port.
Albeit, they could bundel up Josh Sinn.

The Tigers, with bugger all picks; are chasing Hary H.
I think there will be a few that are to be honest.
The positive for us is this.
1. We have the cap space.
2. We have spent alot of years chasing him. Hamish loves him. We bid on in his draft year.
3. He might want to play out his career with his brother.
4. His parents have moved to SA.
5. We are on the up, Richmond is on the slide.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back