List Mgmt. 2023 List Management thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mod notice after Mr Bob did a lot of annoying work in moving days of posts out of here. As we are heading into offseason, this thread is for 2023 list management only. Getting upset on previous trades can be taken to the vent thread. Lets keep this thread on track in the part of the year it's actually relevant

Last edited:
God it's so good getting that announced before trade period too, just to ease the nerves of the fans
The CBA agreement was announced yesterday. Clubs now know the actual numbers in play. Suspect this and others were waiting for this to be finalised before contracts could be finalised and signed. We'll see the others fall into line soon after (club likes to spread out good news too)

Just such a massive vote of confidence that the playing group has bought in.

The draft for me now is about topping up & we trade where there is value - rather than a desperate need

Ride that development and chemistry double...Erasmus, Johnson, Amiss, Chapman, Emmett & LJ are all going to get better and more consistent.

Darcy is now pivotal - LJ can be anything but Darcy is the #1 ruck in any team.

Why do some of our posters feel the need to go to the Adelaide board and post about Cox? Do they not think they have media outlets to report this?
I would be sorely tempted if I wasnt a mod, mainly because the losers that feel the need to make things up just s**t me

Update on the Brennan Cox intel I was given, seems with Pick 4 being gettable thats where most of the focus is aimed at, along with the potential Hayward deal
Towards end of trade period depending on how our cards play out (eg. Burgess as cover) and what future draft collateral we end up with we may still pull the trigger this year with a future first etc..
Otherwise he'll come as a RFA next year 100%

huehue GIF

You beauty

Darcy should sign sometime before the end of the year too you'd think

I like the 7 years, now we can play him forward if we want without being scared of losing him 😂

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Last edited:
Great to re-sign Brennan although I am not a fan of long contracts.

3 year contracts are better - more flexibility.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back