Toast 2023 No Trades Club

Remove this Banner Ad

Giddy up!
giphy.gif

cd8eef5dbe9e3ec7e86831fa54d9096a.jpg

Was JDG with you? :p
How did JDG get back so quick to play this weekend?
Didn't see JDG, just plenty of Aussie bogans drooling over puppies

27 degrees and 95% humidity

Sweaty glowing puppies be everywhere

Commiserations to Oliver holders.
Punished for a sound decision.
You'd be ropeable with how it's unfolded. Debacle.

Hold your premos they say.

The one time I bloody well do hold, and his hammy implodes like it's visiting the Titanic.

Terrible luck this year. It could be raining bewbs outside and I'd be the one that gets hit with a doodle.

With the utter BS about Clarrie I reversed Wilmot> Mills yesterday. After further Clarriefication Oliver to Merrett, joining the club, is probably best I can do to maximise my score this week and going forward. Then I can loop Wilmot and Johnson to cover Dunkley. Already had one disaster with LLoyd, who will miss next week too.

Not here yet, but very, very close.

I do have a question, since youse are out of trades- team complete

How many starters have you still got ?

Just had a look at mine and have 9 I started the year with, "how embarrassment" - curious is all.

With the utter BS about Clarrie I reversed Wilmot> Mills yesterday. After further Clarriefication Oliver to Merrett, joining the club, is probably best I can do to maximise my score this week and going forward. Then I can loop Wilmot and Johnson to cover Dunkley. Already had one disaster with LLoyd, who will miss next week too.
I see what you did there.

Not here yet, but very, very close.

I do have a question, since youse are out of trades- team complete

How many starters have you still got ?

Just had a look at mine and have 9 I started the year with, "how embarrassment" - curious is all.

11….

BUT 3 one roughied back in (Ridley, Laird, Neale)

And 1 is Sheezel, who arguably is a rookie that we all got lucky on

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Checking In.jpg

Zero Trades.jpg

Season has been a disaster. Went pear-shaped from the beginning. Murphy's Law my constant companion.
No depth. Have only one playing on the bench (Maric). Not good.
Many injuries, couple of suspensions. I'll also admit to some very poor rookie selections on my part.
Still seven rounds to go. FMD.
Will certainly be finishing with the cat catchers.

View attachment 1734861

View attachment 1734862

Season has been a disaster. Went pear-shaped from the beginning. Murphy's Law my constant companion.
No depth. Have only one playing on the bench (Maric). Not good.
Many injuries, couple of suspensions. I'll also admit to some very poor rookie selections on my part.
Still seven rounds to go. FMD.
Will certainly be finishing with the cat catchers.
Checkin in with $28k, oh man you’re gonna have some fun in here.

So jealous (hard) right now, I don’t think I’m joining this year, still have 6 bloody trades.

I can't stand people who flaunt their wealth I bet you had Toilet paper during Covid as well....

rich donald duck GIF

Remove this Banner Ad

Back