Autopsy 2023 Round 14 – GWS Giants vs Fremantle Dockers, Saturday, June 17, 4:35 PM AEST, @Giants Stadium

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
More than achievable.
Believe we could average 20k if things are run the right way, not saying my way is the right way.
Just whatever works.

The club must learn and grow to be able to have crowds wether we are at the top, middle or even bottom.

It's definitely doable and given the focus on getting the crowds in may be the perfect opportunity to finesse the strategy and not lose sight of it.

I mean, in 2016/2017s there was talk of increasing capacity of the Giants stadium (formerly Spotless stadium) to 35,000 due to reaching capacity..

Have been interested in looking into the AFL numbers for Giants stadium going back a number of years and found this website - AFL Tables - Crowds - Sydney Showground

I mean, looking at the figures it looks like the below table includes the average for the 5 Giants Stadium games to date this year and comparing them to last year there's an approximately 43.29% growth rate.

If we could get a similar growth rate for next year we could be back to pre - bushfire/pandemic/flood crowds...

Potential is there, whether it's realised in such a short amount of time is another matter...

Screenshot 2023-06-20 204100.png

Screenshot 2023-06-20 204143(1).png

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back