Autopsy 2023 Round 14 – GWS Giants vs Fremantle Dockers, Saturday, June 17, 4:35 PM AEST, @Giants Stadium

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Promotix were giving out a lot of freebies for the game, so for me that's a disappointing crowd, and the still's shown earlier on the thread just before kick off showed the crowd to be sparse
What is Promotix and why should them giving away free tickets magically mean thousands of people show up? Even if it's free people are only coming to come if they're moderately interested anyway.

Does Isaac Cumming come back in for the next game? Good player but not sure anyone in the backline makes way for him on current form (given that Keeffe has been playing forward).

What is Promotix and why should them giving away free tickets magically mean thousands of people show up? Even if it's free people are only coming to come if they're moderately interested anyway.

Does Isaac Cumming come back in for the next game? Good player but not sure anyone in the backline makes way for him on current form (given that Keeffe has been playing forward).
He was clearly a class above in the VFL yesterday - spent a bit of time roaming the wing.

don’t forget, we lose Whitfield for a game. There’s your obvious change. After that it’s a question of shuffling and somehow getting hold of Angwin’s negatives.

Just stating facts, which obviously you struggle with like a lot of others
Why do you struggle with facts?
Facts are facts and not even you can ignore them even if you wanted too.

You’re a *******. Always have been in here always will be.

* off to your own forum, or even the main-board, and let us enjoy our win.

Last edited:
And again, how does that force thousands of people to show up if you're claiming the crowd to be a disappointment when it's right on par compared to earlier games this year?

Promotix were giving out a lot of freebies for the game, so for me that's a disappointing crowd, and the still's shown earlier on the thread just before kick off showed the crowd to be sparse
Freebies or $5 tickets from the booking fee but either way if you wanted to bring a mate good way of bringing someone along

Don't get me wrong would've been great to crack the 10k but when you have another stadium down the road with the 2 traditional NRL teams in Parra / Manly drawing 21k and another game following that agaisnt a low drawing team in Freo I would take that.

Ideally last night should've been the Richmond game but it is what it is and I don't think the Club could've done much more during the build up to get fans to the game

In previous seasons we rarely had games on the same time as Parra but also had teams like Geelong, Collingwood, Richmond etc etc on the Saturday 4:45pm or 7pm time slot. However our finishing spot on the ladder hasn't helped our cause past season or 2 hopefully we can get some momentum now going into the second half of the season and finish higher up the ladder

Next step after the bye is to knock off the Dee's

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Just stating facts, which obviously you struggle with like a lot of others
Why do you struggle with facts?
Facts are facts and not even you can ignore them even if you wanted too
the crow is X is a fact.

Whether or not it is a poor crowd or disappointing is an opinion. It is your opinion we don't like, not the facts.

It was a good atmosphere at the ground on Saturday, it felt like more.

Last edited:
the crows if X is a fact.

Whether or not it is a poor crowd or disappointing is an opinion. It is your opinion we don't like, not the facts.

It was a good atmosphere at the ground on Saturday, it felt like more.
I can take constructive criticism if it comes from a place of wanting the club to improve in anyway, whether I like said opinion or not.

But that guy has bagged us since Team GWS. Amusing from a fan of the club with the longest history but with the least fans in Vic.
Basically surviving off Melbourne derbies.

That’s great General . More clubs should put this out.

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app
The club does so much in the community, grassroots and for the fans.
Dropped the ball a bit during covid but there are so many Aussie Rules fans who are parochial about WS but follow other clubs.
We get them and we fill the stadium every week.
The club deserves it.

The club does so much in the community, grassroots and for the fans.
Dropped the ball a bit during covid but there are so many Aussie Rules fans who are parochial about WS but follow other clubs.
We get them and we fill the stadium every week.
The club deserves it.

For sure the Giants are in the most difficult yet important market trying to entrench. Winning helps also. I’m no expert but upping it to 15 k home crowd would be a goal and achievable .

For sure the Giants are in the most difficult yet important market trying to entrench. Winning helps also. I’m no expert but upping it to 15 k home crowd would be a goal and achievable .

More than achievable.
Believe we could average 20k if things are run the right way, not saying my way is the right way.
Just whatever works.

The club must learn and grow to be able to have crowds wether we are at the top, middle or even bottom.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back