Preview 2023 Round 22 – Port Adelaide vs GWS Giants, Sunday August 13, 4.40pm AEST, Adelaide Oval

Remove this Banner Ad

Also I just noticed something... Port are literally going into this game without a ruck.

Briggs is going to have a field day.
That's why it's so important for Green to lift his game against Port. He'll probably never get a better chance.

Wouldn't surprise me if Cumming goes back, Fahey to the wing and Perryman in the mids tagging Butters and Ward moving back to the forward type role he had earlier in the year

Wouldn't surprise me if Cumming goes back, Fahey to the wing and Perryman in the mids tagging Butters and Ward moving back to the forward type role he had earlier in the year
That's possible, but Perryman has been our shutdown defender, so weakening that aspect if he does go to the middle. Ward can do the middlefield tagging role.

That's possible, but Perryman has been our shutdown defender, so weakening that aspect if he does go to the middle. Ward can do the middlefield tagging role.
Be interesting to see if Ward has the speed and endurance to go with someone like Butters. I hope so, but suspect if he was up to it he would have cooled Errol last week. We‘ll need a super athlete for this type of role going forward. Maybe Hamilton will develop?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back