Autopsy Round 18 2023 – Adelaide Crows vs GWS Giants, Saturday July 15, 7.40pm AEST, Adelaide Oval

Remove this Banner Ad

We should be leading I think. Green, OHalloran, and Callaghan out might just be that loss of class that costs us. Should have given Derksen a game maybe?
Am just not sure what Derksen has to do to get a game? Would have thought that he should be given a chance to debut by now given his consistency at the VFL. His contract expires this year, so club needs to decide if he’s afl standard soon

Am just not sure what Derksen has to do to get a game? Would have thought that he should be given a chance to debut by now given his consistency at the VFL. His contract expires this year, so club needs to decide if he’s afl standard soon
I think someone else will if we don't. Hawthorn or North is my guess. Jason McCartney might be involved in this, I think he is pushing Cadman to play as it was his idea/ desire to get Pick 1 last year.

It's annoying analysis... but they are just better at the minute.

First to the contest. First to follow up a spoil. Quicker in transition.

Suspect we need a structural change to make any inroads, cause that wasn't it! Even if Briggs wins the Tap.

Amazing that we are just a kick from the lead with the umpire bias and the crowd against us after our dismal second quarter

(Log in to remove this ad.)

My fear is that our players get mauled and get no free kicks, but the crows players get a free kick when you touch them with your pinky

Weihr got high tackled and his head rammed into the ground with, and had holding the ball against him. That is how the the umpiring is going this evening

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

Remove this Banner Ad

Back