Autopsy Round 18 2023 – Adelaide Crows vs GWS Giants, Saturday July 15, 7.40pm AEST, Adelaide Oval

Remove this Banner Ad

This team has so much character, they are a pleasure to watch!

I hate mentioning umpiring but by gee we were up against it tonight, thought it was terribly unfair and they missed so much.

All these boys should hold their heads high, so good to get a win for Whitters in his milestone game, such a great contributor and builder of the club!

Toby Greene is a ******* freak.
Our back line is unmatched.
The belief is real.
Time to win in Canberra!

Loved this line from one of the commentators:

"Adam Kingsley's got something cooking".

(Log in to remove this ad.)

So proud of this team! Adam Kingsley has been doing an amazing job. Our defensive unit is easily the best in the competition, the boys are all working hard and playing for eachother.

But the biggest difference is how much fun we are to watch now. Night and day difference from last year under Leon. Anyone not watching GWS games is missing out.

I could go on and on and highlight SO many guys. But Sam Taylor is unbelievable.

But any successful side needs the B graders, the depth guys, to contribute and outperform on expectations. That’s exactly what’s happening. I know there’s no point harping on about it, but Kinglsey coaching this team years ago, and it’s a premiership club. Oh well, he’s the man now with the keys, and he is taking this club somewhere.

Hopefully no injuries tonight, and Callaghan back next week. I think we should play himmelberg forward next week.
From the game report in the AFL website, no injuries were reported- so great news on that front. But will still be without Green for another couple of weeks

Remove this Banner Ad

Back