Rumour 2023 Rumours and Speculation (Rumours total 33!, 1 BIG FISH ALERT last October 4th) (7 confirmed! 11 Busted!)

Will Clayton Oliver join the Adelaide Crows?

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's happening
Oh My God Omg GIF by The Office

So what’s the best (cheapest) Oliver deal we could hope for if it were to come to pass?

Any chance 9, F1, Doedee comp and McAdam?

Would leave us with a decent draft hand (20&23) to either fill out the squad with a couple of kids or really go all in for 2024

Even turn 20-23 into Port F1 and potentially get an upgrade on our F1 that we give to Melbourne.

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com
At a minimum, this would be the need ....remembering, the Oliver Trade, if it happens ....is a forced trade on Melbourne's behalf

So what’s the best (cheapest) Oliver deal we could hope for if it were to come to pass?

Any chance 9, F1, Doedee comp and McAdam?

Would leave us with a decent draft hand (20&23) to either fill out the squad with a couple of kids or really go all in for 2024

Even turn 20-23 into Port F1 and potentially get an upgrade on our F1 that we give to Melbourne.

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com
I know you can’t just smash b and c grade players to get an a grader. Quantity doesn’t equal quality etc etc.

But I’d be happy to see Gollant or Berry included if need be or used to get back into the draft. Obviously our Murphs/McHenrys/sholls/Bergs and co will get us nothing but the first two mentioned at least have some value.

Channel 7 news with a story on this soon.
Didn’t add much.

Oliver would entertain a trade to the crows and dees teammates are aware. Would likely require at least 2FRP. That was Cleary.

Given we paid two first round picks for a contracted, older Bryce Gibbs then I would put the value of Clayton Oliver at 5-6 first round picks

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Given we paid two first round picks for a contracted, older Bryce Gibbs then I would put the value of Clayton Oliver at 5-6 first round picks
No, we overpaid for Gibbs.

I reckon 9, F1, nths pick, McAdam and Berry would be close. (Or doodee compo instead of berry)

If we actually got Oliver would we be best tryna trade Crouch? Or Laird?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back