Autopsy 2023 Semi Final Blues win a thriller!

Who played well for the Blues in the SF vs Melbourne?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

Well I’ve just been told by the lovely wife to stop watching the game and go to bed.
I will sleep with a very big smile on my face tonight.
I’ll watch it again tomorrow as I’ve just had my knee replaced so can’t do much anyway.
Go Blues

Great to hear!

I hope your knee got replaced with another knee and not an elbow or something else.

I admit when TDK takes a mark i50 I usually expect a behind to eventuate, but tonight he didn't look like missing... Even before he performed the kick(s).

That kind of steely resolve in a massive match is a VERY good sign.

Agreed.

TDKs last couple of months have been a real step forward. Hopefully those spells in the VFL are a thing of the past now.

Tonight was one of his best ever games.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Well then...

Horror day at work and could barely leave my desk, and it's my eldest's first week of school so spent the last 5mins watching score updates in a line of parents who probably don't know what AFL is.

What did I miss?

Jeez Healy was positively chipper compared to Dwayno. Looked like he sucked on a bag of lemons.

Love it.
I don't think that is the case at all.

I just think he realised the magnitude of what he was an eye-witness to and it blew him away.

Sweet Seventeen -! Hope you’ve finished work and watchin the replay mate.
Yeah mate, I have finished. Watched the last 2 mins a couple of times. Looked at the player stats and checking out BF for a bit. Hope to watch the replay later today after I get some shut-eye.

We live to fight another day, so happy for Doc and Vossy. How about Blacres and Dutchy. So f------ happy that I decided to follow this great club when I was just five years old. Even though my old man loved the pies. Suppose I did not have a lot of time for him back then.

Well then...

Horror day at work and could barely leave my desk, and it's my eldest's first week of school so spent the last 5mins watching score updates in a line of parents who probably don't know what AFL is.

What did I miss?
It sounds like you live OS?

Blake Acres you old shoulder havingest son of a bitch.

INTO A PRELIM!!!!!

BAGGERS!!!!!

WOWSERS DID NOT expect that. Woooooooooooo

Massive F you to Ticketek, the Mathieson family, and to a smaller extent BT's horrendous calling and Kosi who should hopefully miss the start of 2024.

Back