Status
Not open for further replies.
Nov 6, 2003
Melbourne
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
🇦🇺 🇦🇺 🇦🇺 West Adelaide
Everyone thought all the teams would be the same ....however each Coach has approached the Bye players differently ....some have avoided bye players, some have chosen 1-2 players

Excluding last week, which didn't impact too many Coaches ....the true test is this week, with Green, Whitfield, Flanders, Rowell, Touk, and Sexton

But also, having the first real round of price increases ....has a double whammy, in deciding our trade plans

So this weeks trades are critical .....and you may have some team issues to sort out, confusing matters as well

2023 background image1.5.jpg

Owners of Jackson, Butters, and Serong ......congratulations ...season defining selections, which has propelled your rankings and given you a big advantage
I think I speak on behalf of all non owners ...

Angry Happy Gilmore.gif

Onto this weeks round ....and there are some beauties

That much maligned Daicos fella, gets an opportunity to redeem himself from his very agitated, and I might say, hostile owners

How many NORTH players can a Coach fit into their side ? .....that bloody R12, is looking a nightmare of a round .....Sheezel, does anyone actually man up on this guy .....Xerri, taking all B4 him ....and 2 players we're pinning our cash gen hopes on, Powell and Fisher

My man Dawson, **** 2 weeks for me, but the signs are there ....12 tackles last week, 4 marks ....but a DE of 62%, npormally his #1 wood
Longmire has already said, Young is shadowing Dawson this week .....could be good for Young owners ....if of course there are any left ?

Who stops Serong ? .....Keays maybe .....but then again, we may try and replicate the highly successful Tom Stewart Strategy, of letting them wear themselves out kicking the ball ......Serong's gotta be a (VC) option this week at home.

Nick Martin ....got his disposal right last week, and could have a day out ......it'll be a shoot-out between the Qtr Backs, NWM and Martin
But where does Sinclair play ?

In the PORT v MELB match-up .....we have arguably the two most highly fancied midfields going head to head ......a shoot-out looks on the cards
Me, I've gotta stick the (VC) on Maxy Gawn, against Soldo

And of course the (C) for me, goes onto that up and coming Ruckman ....Tim English (C) .....as long as that upstart Sam Darcy, doesn't kneecap English's CBA time

That ultra surprising Heeney has a matchup made in heaven .....the RICH tigers
Don Adams is due back, if not this week, then next week .....so we may be seeing a farewell tour by Jordan

Is Massimo, the most traded in player of the last two weeks ? .....if you don't have him ...why not ?

So many choices this week .....so many Easter Eggs to eat .....good luck everyone !!

Adjustments to be made.gif

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Good thing I had the foresight to trade Darcy Cameron out this week. Thought he was going to have a bad one and oh boy did he ever. 4 points in a quarter.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back