Discussion 2024 General AFL Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

Bottom line is, Max should’ve got off
Bottom, bottom line is that Ahmed Saad would be correctly pissed off over his ban for drinking a sports drink only not allowed on game day!

Yeah, I'm also keen to hear from WADA.

I don't know why WADA matters here. The only real point of WADA is to administer clear and consistent standards in sports that are played internationally, so that participants are on a level playing field. Aussie Rules isn't that, so it's surely completely entitled to come up with its own standards if it so chooses.

I don't know why WADA matters here. The only real point of WADA is to administer clear and consistent standards in sports that are played internationally, so that participants are on a level playing field. Aussie Rules isn't that, so it's surely completely entitled to come up with its own standards if it so chooses.

If they had something to say, I would be interested in what that was however I suspect you are right.

As a co-sign under Dimmies and forgeries, WADA get named in such things just due to that status which inherently gives validity to them as an org for certain agreements to take place. If they summarily lose that accreditation due to well skimping on the clauses themselves re drugs and administration of them, the AFL could theoretically lose several governmental benefits they currently enjoy due to being that co-sign.

In an actual sense, they would need to do almost nothing, they're just tied to things via proxy mostly.

As a co-sign under Dimmies and forgeries, WADA get named in such things just due to that status which inherently gives validity to them as an org for certain agreements to take place. If they summarily lose that accreditation due to well skimping on the clauses themselves re drugs and administration of them, the AFL could theoretically lose several governmental benefits they currently enjoy due to being that co-sign.

In an actual sense, they would need to do almost nothing, they're just tied to things via proxy mostly.
Dimmies are now on the WADA list? :oops:

Dimmies are now on the WADA list? :oops:

Depends.

If steamed no, as getting mad about the state of the AFL is acceptable.
If fried, sure as then you are an obvious heathen.

Also, it's about the only good thing Demetriou did to try and make the sport slightly more professional and less "blokey" or "what a travesty about x young person". The rest of what he touched generally turned to s**t, but signing up to WADA largely empowered ASADA and then we had the means to kick Essendon in the balls.

And I am all for that happening consecutively, so it has to be a good thing.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Great comeback from Brisbane in that quarter.

Rayner having the last laugh with a goal to put them in front after the faux tough guy Maynard tried to throw his weight around.

The Pies started getting narky when we got on top of them last week too, they are like their coach, they can't handle it when they are losing.

Why does James Brayshaw get a hard-on for players that went to a private school?

Because he's a good Scotch "do whatever you like we're not going to pay you" college guy himself who failed at cricket that he then had to jump into commentary as opposed to the successful one that went on to referee for the original Gladiators.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back