List Mgmt. 2024 Mid Season Draft

Remove this Banner Ad

Is there any truth to the rumour that Begg has done an ACL
If true, that’s probably his time at Collingwood. He won his hitout count yesterday with the worst VFL side for rucks. He’s not a natural ruck, more of a KPP but still very young in that position and simply won’t get the time to develop craft.

If true, that’s probably his time at Collingwood. He won his hitout count yesterday with the worst VFL side for rucks. He’s not a natural ruck, more of a KPP but still very young in that position and simply won’t get the time to develop craft.
Do you know if there's any truth to it jock

(Log in to remove this ad.)

That’s a no from me for Hutchinson, has shown next to nothing for our VFL plus we don’t need another mid sized forward, we have them.
According to draft watchers in the media Hutchinson will be gone before our selection so it’s a moot point.

Dean v Ruscoe has always been a mystery to me.
Unless they considered Dean more capable of playing the intercept role i really didn't see why Ruscoe was cut. Unless they had the taller Eyre already targeted.
I like Trey, but I'll put it this way Spinny. Is Trey going to play as a tall in the AFL? A small? A rebounder? Whats his AFL role going to be?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back