List Mgmt. 2024 Mid Season Draft

Remove this Banner Ad

Is he any chance? Looks really good to me.
His tank is questionable atm. However, they did play him in the ruck quite a bit last game and he actually looked pretty good. I think he's keen to make a list or he wouldn't have come all the way from WA just to play AFL.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I'd consider him if he were a foot taller.

Is he likely to grow?
I think that about Hutchinson because he just looks mark and kick. But some of Farrants handballs in congestion are composed like a midfielder.

I think that about Hutchinson because he just looks mark and kick. But some of Farrants handballs in congestion are composed like a midfielder.
As long as we do select a tall with our first pick, I suppose I don't really care who we get after that.

Two talls is a bit much to expect.

No you didn't. Did you?

Do we need another small, handy medium forward with lots of tools who looks taller?
I did. I think that a quality Medium forward is just as important as a KF in todays footy. If he can put it all together he would cause plenty of headaches for the opposition. I don't even know if he's on our radar but I would be more than happy to have him if we select him

I make the bold prediction that Hine takes the 12th pick in the msd... :cool:

(It looks like we can pick at 12 & 22, if every club makes use of their available picks).

Best tall available & either a Hine special or one of our VFL players, I'm guessing.

Last edited:
Not sure Teakle would be that enticing for Tigers. Mostly linked to us because we've already looked at him and he's 24 yo (ie. potentially ready to play). Neither of which would necessarily be appealing to Ricmond - you'd think their view would be longer term. It's hardly important for them to ensure they have a 3rd string ruck for this season which is already a wash. Also reported that they're looking for KPD.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back