Game Day 2024 Round 3 Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Obviously your not one of the cool coaches with Naicos and letting everyone know about it...

Im Out Amy Poehler GIF by FOX TV

I definitely didn't start a def squib for 650k and 100 average.
I started a mid squib in a crom jumper for 650k instead.

I'll be getting Little Nicky in for the Anzac Day 150+ though.

Last edited:
MY EXCELLENT SUPERCOACH ROAD TRIP
Captains log, Day 5

Like so many at this time of year i found myself trying to strike a healthy compromise between doing the Easter thing and sneaking time to look and fk around with my early season SC team. Somehow this year i allowed myself to be roped into a trip to Hobart when all i really want to do is nothing much. Long story short i've now been on 3 longish day trips to places i've been to multiple times before, so that my GF can visit places she hasnt yet been. Yeah Wonderful. I just lurrrv spending multpile days trying to act remotely interested in another beach or a bunch of trees. What i wasnt prepared for was the amount of roadkill on this trip. Normally there's plenty around Tassie with the obligatory crows trying to peck at it and avoid the 100kph obstacles...but this time it was as if an armada of 1000 Arnie's with mini-guns have gone on a rampage from the back of a hi-lux. Some sort of battle must have occurred down here recently that never made the news back in Sydney.

Anyway, long story short (kind of) i've found a certain escape from the mundane driving and incessant babble coming from the passenger seat...SC has provided blessed relief from " Janine thinks that electric cars have no resale value and is interested in that new audi...what do you think? Maybe we should get Cassie a pot plant for the new place, hmmm ?? ". I do the guy thing and pretend to be interested by catching just enough of what she says to nod my head and say "for sure" at just the right time...BUT, truth is that i found a regular happy place drifting off thinking about whether to bring in Sanders or Sharp, or who to captain this week. Obviously you cannot ever tell your woman that you are thinking about SC whilst she talks, so the only challenge was to make up s**t as the kilometres went by and she would ask "are you listening ? coz u have a blank expression on your face ".
It almost came unstuck when she expected me to take a photo of her on the edge of a 100000 ft drop at a dam after about 3 hours driving. I'm no fan of heights so i just said what any guy would " nahh fk that, take a selfie" Straight away i'm in strife...." ok whats bothering you, sometimes you seem so distant. Just tell me. You can tell me anything " Yeah i know that old trap women like to use, so once again i lied. I had the perfect chance to say "i've decided to go with Sharp and whack the VC on Serong " but i knew that would just create 10 more questions related to whatever the hell a Serong is, and "why do you even care about that s**t" etc etc etc. I dont care much for questions that i cannot answer without sounding like a 12 year old.....so i lied of course, again. Always the best policy believe me.

But wait, you deserve more of this amazing story of mobile Superocaching. On the way back to Hobart from another drive yesterday there was a school bus in front of me. What has that got to do with anything you ask ??? Well for some reason i suddenly wondered if those half a dozen boys at the back of the bus were going to browneye me (coz you know, thats just what i was expecting them to do) when suddenly i got a text message. One of my nephews i was in town to visit texted me " Take the VC off Daicos " I have never loved a relative more at any time in my life than at that moment. I love that young man.
So next stop i secretly texted him back saying how i kept seeing bonkers amounts of roadkill and was calling them "Coffield's" "Reid's" or " hey, that one looks like it could be a Gibcus"...i got back "nahh that powell is a trap". It was at that moment i realised i finally had a family member i could actually talk to about important s**t.
"Who are you texting honey ??"
"Just a guy from work, its nothing "

MY EXCELLENT SUPERCOACH ROAD TRIP
Captains log, Day 5

Like so many at this time of year i found myself trying to strike a healthy compromise between doing the Easter thing and sneaking time to look and fk around with my early season SC team. Somehow this year i allowed myself to be roped into a trip to Hobart when all i really want to do is nothing much. Long story short i've now been on 3 longish day trips to places i've been to multiple times before, so that my GF can visit places she hasnt yet been. Yeah Wonderful. I just lurrrv spending multpile days trying to act remotely interested in another beach or a bunch of trees. What i wasnt prepared for was the amount of roadkill on this trip. Normally there's plenty around Tassie with the obligatory crows trying to peck at it and avoid the 100kph obstacles...but this time it was as if an armada of 1000 Arnie's with mini-guns have gone on a rampage from the back of a hi-lux. Some sort of battle must have occurred down here recently that never made the news back in Sydney.

Anyway, long story short (kind of) i've found a certain escape from the mundane driving and incessant babble coming from the passenger seat...SC has provided blessed relief from " Janine thinks that electric cars have no resale value and is interested in that new audi...what do you think? Maybe we should get Cassie a pot plant for the new place, hmmm ?? ". I do the guy thing and pretend to be interested by catching just enough of what she says to nod my head and say "for sure" at just the right time...BUT, truth is that i found a regular happy place drifting off thinking about whether to bring in Sanders or Sharp, or who to captain this week. Obviously you cannot ever tell your woman that you are thinking about SC whilst she talks, so the only challenge was to make up s**t as the kilometres went by and she would ask "are you listening ? coz u have a blank expression on your face ".
It almost came unstuck when she expected me to take a photo of her on the edge of a 100000 ft drop at a dam after about 3 hours driving. I'm no fan of heights so i just said what any guy would " nahh fk that, take a selfie" Straight away i'm in strife...." ok whats bothering you, sometimes you seem so distant. Just tell me. You can tell me anything " Yeah i know that old trap women like to use, so once again i lied. I had the perfect chance to say "i've decided to go with Sharp and whack the VC on Serong " but i knew that would just create 10 more questions related to whatever the hell a Serong is, and "why do you even care about that s**t" etc etc etc. I dont care much for questions that i cannot answer without sounding like a 12 year old.....so i lied of course, again. Always the best policy believe me.

But wait, you deserve more of this amazing story of mobile Superocaching. On the way back to Hobart from another drive yesterday there was a school bus in front of me. What has that got to do with anything you ask ??? Well for some reason i suddenly wondered if those half a dozen boys at the back of the bus were going to browneye me (coz you know, thats just what i was expecting them to do) when suddenly i got a text message. One of my nephews i was in town to visit texted me " Take the VC off Daicos " I have never loved a relative more at any time in my life than at that moment. I love that young man.
So next stop i secretly texted him back saying how i kept seeing bonkers amounts of roadkill and was calling them "Coffield's" "Reid's" or " hey, that one looks like it could be a Gibcus"...i got back "nahh that powell is a trap". It was at that moment i realised i finally had a family member i could actually talk to about important s**t.
"Who are you texting honey ??"
"Just a guy from work, its nothing "
I was going to say that.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Happy Good Friday Kent’s!

Remember when all you could do on a Good Friday was six eighth’s of * all, the shops were closed, you had to hide from any of the wog relatives and sneak a meat pie or a burger with lot + extra bacon, the missus forced you to do outdoorsy s**t that you’ve been putting off because you’re too busy with work, etc etc?

Well!

You can STILL only do six eighth’s of * all, the shops are STILL closed, you STILL have to hide from any of the wog relatives and sneak a meat pie or a burger with lot + extra bacon, the missus STILL forces you to do outdoorsy s**t that you’ve been putting off because you’re too busy with work, but now, NOW we get to watch football whilst all of that happens!

Also, Good Friday footy is mostly played for a great cause, and if you are in the position to donate to the Good Friday appeal, do it.

Don’t think, DO!

Hope you all have a splendid weekend, you marvellous beasts.

MWAH!

So are we looking at Suspendebury?
Baby Daics was good Q4, I know he's controversial and I wouldn't have minded a bigger price drop, but the scoring acts were there.
DeGoey price development will be interesting, not quite showing the uptick yet but might soon. Gunna be supacheap
Macrae zero rush, possible complete bypass.
McInnes did a few nice things, but no score.
Lohmann nice.goal but limited chances.
Little pig *er Zorko once again a s**t human being, but an SC piglet.
Neale extremely solid,and Rayner might not ever have the tank, but he had some quality impact last night.
Shoutout to SuperSub Crisp - one ofte best sub performances I've seen.
And that is the Thursday Scoop, Mitch Cleary, you showboating fraud

Happy Good Friday Kent’s!

Remember when all you could do on a Good Friday was six eighth’s of * all, the shops were closed, you had to hide from any of the wog relatives and sneak a meat pie or a burger with lot + extra bacon, the missus forced you to do outdoorsy s**t that you’ve been putting off because you’re too busy with work, etc etc?

Well!

You can STILL only do six eighth’s of * all, the shops are STILL closed, you STILL have to hide from any of the wog relatives and sneak a meat pie or a burger with lot + extra bacon, the missus STILL forces you to do outdoorsy s**t that you’ve been putting off because you’re too busy with work, but now, NOW we get to watch football whilst all of that happens!

Also, Good Friday footy is mostly played for a great cause, and if you are in the position to donate to the Good Friday appeal, do it.

Don’t think, DO!

Hope you all have a splendid weekend, you marvellous beasts.

MWAH!
If these characters don't step up and keep stepping down after this, there's something wrong with them. Line in the sand moment.
Should all be out necking a froth and hiding out in the back shed watching game replays as we speak, just the way the Easter Bunny would have wanted it if he hadn't nailed his eggs to the cross and hopped over water to save us from bringing in any bastard with the surname Berry ever again.
X Men Juggernaut GIF

Looks good does it work with a smart TV?

I stream mine to my google home (think Alexa and the apple version also work) which is in the lounge room then simply mute your TV. Its a bit dodgy sometimes but a new updated sync version is suppose to be coming soon which will improve the streaming component to make it even easier

Sometimes if its just me watching I will even use my headphones lol

I stream mine to my google home (think Alexa and the apple version also work) which is in the lounge room then simply mute your TV. Its a bit dodgy sometimes but a new updated sync version is suppose to be coming soon which will improve the streaming component to make it even easier

Sometimes if its just me watching I will even use my headphones lol
Might give it a crack. I don't think I've ever listened to the SEN commentary I go with ABC Grandstand

For those who dont know about it, give SEN sync a go

Its honestly a game changer and makes watching the footy so much more enjoyable

Channel 7 commentary can GTFO
Trying this for the first time today. Please tell me Dermie doesnt also do special comments on SEN

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back