Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
0/0

The day of the Gull:

Sheegull, Powell, McGullcher
SP RyGull, Jackson, (Sharp)

French Fries GIF by ViralHog

Like Scythe94 ....new recruits in Sheezel, and Powell .....but also LDU, the guy who's going to make Butters & Serong, look like apprentices .....plus McKercher

Carroll looped on my bench

Last edited:
That explains it and makes sense. It does all look pretty dry. Its like a war zone in some parts, mainly paddy melons and other wallabies.
1 trip was Coles Bay, another to Gordon Dam/Strathgordon, and another to Bruny Is. Weather has been amazing. Been everywhere here many times so its not easy to get enthusiastic. Heading back to Skidney tomorrow.

edit:I saw a Hare walking straight up the middle of a street near Howrah which i think is over near your way. Plenty of wallabies/rabbits etc just hanging around town but i wasnt expecting a hare.
Cracker of a day here today! Yes, Howrah is basically the suburb next to us.

Was in Tassie October last year .
Hikes @ cradle mountain ,bay of 🔥 fire, wineglass bay .eagle hawk neck 14 K hike at cape cape raoul.
And boat ride around Tassman island .was great.

Mount feild is also very good not very far from Hobart..

Sounds like a great trip rocker. There are some great places to visit down here for sure. I grew up in Swansea (East coast), so I am a little bias, but Cole’s Bay and St Helen’s are fantastic spots.

You should have called in and said hello to my Dashy and Springer!

IMG_0735.jpeg

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Decided to go back to trading in Butters and Serong in the end.

Just wasn't happy with my VC and C options without them.

I'll just hsve to go Bonner > Mckercher next week. Hopefully Bonner can at least score similar to him this week.

I can still get a premo defender in next week for Gibcus but getting Ryan in will be tight now. Stewart or Houston are my plan B's.

Powell I'm not sure if I'll be able to get him in or not now.

Good luck kenties.

Last edited:
Happy Good Friday Kent’s!

Remember when all you could do on a Good Friday was six eighth’s of * all, the shops were closed, you had to hide from any of the wog relatives and sneak a meat pie or a burger with lot + extra bacon, the missus forced you to do outdoorsy s**t that you’ve been putting off because you’re too busy with work, etc etc?

Well!

You can STILL only do six eighth’s of * all, the shops are STILL closed, you STILL have to hide from any of the wog relatives and sneak a meat pie or a burger with lot + extra bacon, the missus STILL forces you to do outdoorsy s**t that you’ve been putting off because you’re too busy with work, but now, NOW we get to watch football whilst all of that happens!

Also, Good Friday footy is mostly played for a great cause, and if you are in the position to donate to the Good Friday appeal, do it.

Don’t think, DO!

Hope you all have a splendid weekend, you marvellous beasts.

MWAH!
Stopped at the highway collectors but very disappointing to find out all eight of them didn’t have tap and go. No one carries cash FFS. Why pay people to collect without tap and go. Lucky they have a website now. Sorted.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back