250th for TEX

Remove this Banner Ad

Did he?

I think the app I’m looking at is wrong then.

Point stands though. Those 3 should have played out their careers together. It’s a shame.
He didn't do an ACL like Tex and Sloane and has probably played more finals since leaving the Crows, so would be way ahead in games.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Just reflecting on Tex’s 10, it was a masterclass of genuine footy talent. There were a couple of dribble kicks, a couple of snaps on the left around the corner, a couple outside 50m. Even a one-handed mark!

Sure, the opposition wasn’t all great, but the goals that he kicked really highlighted his elite skill sets.

Just reflecting on Tex’s 10, it was a masterclass of genuine footy talent. There were a couple of dribble kicks, a couple of snaps on the left around the corner, a couple outside 50m. Even a one-handed mark!

Sure, the opposition wasn’t all great, but the goals that he kicked really highlighted his elite skill sets.

Got the chance to show every one of his tricks didn't he. So good.

Yep. Let's not take his pure kicking skills (both feet(!), around the corner, long distance; he does it all) for granted-- especially if you watch someone like, say, AA Coleman medalist Harry McKay missing it attempting dinky round the corner kicks from 10m in front on a regular basis. Class.

I was at the G for his first game in 2009 against Collingwood and there for his 250th Saturday and will be at the G for his 251th also against Collingwood in two weeks.

He is one of the great Adelaide players and hope he gets to 300, which won’t be easy and will rely upon his body holding up.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back