News $320k profit for financial year ending 31 October 2018

Remove this Banner Ad

Because SANFL been sucking us dry with the profit we made since we've been in the AFL, if it wasn't for us, they wouldn't have the millions of hand-out for Port Power from 2008-2012.
BTW, why do we pay more to the SANFL and AO than Port Power????
That's not an answer. You lost money each year for 5 years.

That's not an answer. You lost money each year for 5 years.
Yeah, because we pay more to the SANFL and AO, why is that????
And then the nearly $1M "equalization" fee to the AFL we been doing for years, if we payed that last year we would have made a $400K statutory loss.
Do we get that money back? Do you need to pay the millions of handout back from the AFL and SANFL in 2008-2012???

Yeah, because we pay more to the SANFL and AO, why is that????
And then the nearly $1M "equalization" fee to the AFL we been doing for years, if we payed that last year we would have made a $400K statutory loss.
Do we get that money back? Do you need to pay the millions of handout back from the AFL and SANFL in 2008-2012???
And why were you paying $1m to the AFL when you are losing money?? Because you *en lie publicly you are making massive profits and the AFL tax you. You are too stupid to bag the SANFL and AFL that they are ripping you off and you are losing money because you have to play the bullshit PR Spin game and are so worried about looking bad against Port and others. You pay for that stupidity.

You were invented to protect the revenue streams of the SANFL. That is your foundation! Its not ours.

And why were you paying $1m to the AFL when you are losing money?? Because you ****en lie publicly you are making massive profits and the AFL tax you. You are too stupid to bag the SANFL and AFL that they are ripping you off and you are losing money because you have to play the bullshit PR Spin game and are so worried about looking bad against Port and others. You pay for that stupidity.

You were invented to protect the revenue streams of the SANFL. That is your foundation! Its not ours.
We didn't pay one in 2017 when we made a HUGE $3.5M profit and like I said, if we had we would have made a $400K statutory loss (I thought you knew this???).
Given the AFL uses that for the hand-out money to struggling clubs (i.e. "equalization") which they did to you guys from 2008-2012, they probably got that money from us, does that mean you own us money so we actually own part of Port Power until you pay it back????

We didn't pay one in 2017 when we made a HUGE $3.5M profit and like I said, if we had we would have made a $400K statutory loss (I thought you knew this???).
Given the AFL uses that for the hand-out money to struggling clubs (i.e. "equalization") which they did to you guys from 2008-2012, they probably got it from us, does that mean you own us money and we actually own part of Port Power????
You did not make $3.5m profit. You made $648k profit. You are a gullible fool who swallows up the bullshit PR spin your media department and club executive puts out.

How about doing some independent thinking for yourself?? Try it you, might actually learn the facts.

1547864135655.png

Given the AFL uses that for the hand-out money to struggling clubs (i.e. "equalization") which they did to you guys from 2008-2012, they probably got that money from us, does that mean you own us money so we actually own part of Port Power until you pay it back????
You've forgotten our contribution to the upkeep of your training ground that you used rent free from the sanfl for about 25 years

And if you're not trolling use your real account you coward

That’s how he gets away it, but what could he actually do to salvage it?

It’s a poisoned chalice.

Unless Hinkley procures a miracle or the rivers of gold from China finally materialise he can’t. The only hope for comparable match day revenue at Adelaide Oval is if the SANFL finally floats down the Ganges and the subsequent rebirth of SA footy governance has Port and the Crows sitting where they belong, taking the lions share of revenues they generate.

You did not make $3.5m profit. You made $648k profit. You are a gullible fool who swallows up the bullshit PR spin your media department and club executive puts out.

How about doing some independent thinking for yourself?? Try it you, might actually learn the facts.

View attachment 607221
I said profit, not statutory profit......there is a big difference, I thought you knew this????
And my point was the AFL didn't charge us in 2017 when we made that huge $3.5M profit, as you said we are being charge because we make "fake" profit.

Because SANFL been sucking us dry with the profit we made since we've been in the AFL, if it wasn't for us, they wouldn't have the millions of hand-out for Port Power from 2008-2012.

Port are one of two existing foundation members of the SANFL (along with South Adelaide) and was its chief moneyspinner for a century. That’s why.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I said profit, not statutory profit......there is a big difference, I thought you knew this????
And my point was the AFL didn't charge us in 2017 when we made that huge $3.5M profit, as you said we are being charge because we make "fake" profit.
There is no *en difference.

Only the crows dont believe depreciation isn't a normal business expense. Why before you built your facility did you announce profits after depreciation and all other expense?? WHY CHANGE??

An annual payment for using AO, for playing in the SANFL and a contributing to your foundation are normal operating expenses not something special like a one off $5m grant from a government.

There is no ****en difference.

Only the crows dont believe depreciation isn't a normal business expense. Why before you built your facility did you announce profits after depreciation and all other expense?? WHY CHANGE??

An annual payment for using AO, for playing in the SANFL and a contributing to your foundation are normal operating expenses not something special like a one off $5m grant from a government.
This flog is a troll .. total of 9 posts on BF and all in this thread .. has been reported.

This flog is a troll .. total of 9 posts on BF and all in this thread .. has been reported.
I know he is a troll but there are stupid enough crowies who read this thread that probably believe the same as him. My next reply to him was going to be that he should * off and go and spend a month with Bevan Spencer Von Einem and get some accounting lessons from him, he's a crowie.

Port are one of two existing foundation members of the SANFL (along with South Adelaide) and was its chief moneyspinner for a century. That’s why.

Port also ceded its share of AAMI Stadium with the One Club merger and its zones (which it still contributes to) with the reserves realignment.

It’s almost as if it has a legacy that sets it apart or something.

This bloke was so tantalisingly close to getting the point, but then just veered right off in the opposite direction.

This bloke was so tantalisingly close to getting the point, but then just veered right off in the opposite direction.

It was like a golfer melting down and four-putting on the 72nd hole.

I know he is a troll but there are stupid enough crowies who read this thread that probably believe the same as him. My next reply to him was going to be that he should **** off and go and spend a month with Bevan Spencer Von Einem and get some accounting lessons from him, he's a crowie.

Not cool

I know he is a troll but there are stupid enough crowies who read this thread that probably believe the same as him. My next reply to him was going to be that he should **** off and go and spend a month with Bevan Spencer Von Einem and get some accounting lessons from him, he's a crowie.

Ouchies!!!!!!

The club incurred a loss of $987,321 is concerning

That’s concerning we get nothing but spin! Spin spin and no accountability the board is either not concerned or woefully ignorant. We extended a coach who delivered nothing and a China exhibition that done nothing

Supporters/members want the truth and they want a club that doesn’t accept mediocrity

Who is doing the 'creative accounting'??

Remove this Banner Ad

Back