Player Watch #33: Kamdyn McIntosh - signed until 2023

Remove this Banner Ad

haha, KMac selling the littlest of candies....

JWwlzG4.gif
To the kid who didn't watch the opposition analysis tapes obviously.

Role players like Broady know Dimmas got their back. No doubt he’s following coaches instructions and playing to our structure - stuff that the average supporter like myself doesn’t notice.
Yes and no. Can't read to much into that stuff. He plays a lot of games with out many possessions. I thought at the start of the year that if he doesn't get his possession rate up, a bit like Grimes did last year, then he will struggle. Rance going down changed that.

On the weekend he did what Broad does well, covers ground and covers for team mates (roll player as you state), but he provided more rebound and overlap which he is capable of but doesn't always do. So I reckon us average punters are not that far off the mark.

Good work Kmac.

I was reading the article by Konrad Marshall the other day on liam baker and it mentioned how last year hardwick was buying gifts for each of the players for each game (weird ey). Anyway Round 20 last year, it was vinyl records. The request for Kmac was I am the walrus by the beatles. Unique song by the beatles, unique character and player.

Good work Kmac.

I was reading the article by Konrad Marshall the other day on liam baker and it mentioned how last year hardwick was buying gifts for each of the players for each game (weird ey). Anyway Round 20 last year, it was vinyl records. The request for Kmac was I am the walrus by the beatles. Unique song by the beatles, unique character and player.

So how appropriate is it that in last week's game, the Walrus played in the same team as the Egg Man.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

It doesn’t need to be a competition, the two of them have played most of their careers together and are both different players.

Yet they (often) play in the same (or very similar) position

There’s room in the team for both of them.

this is somewhat debatable the more players come off the injury list

Yet they (often) play in the same (or very similar) position

this is somewhat debatable the more players come off the injury list

Nah mate.

There's two wings on the football field so you need two good wing man.

Short was hopeless in that role.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back