Coach #34: Jamie Macmillan - delisted after 167 NM games/46 NM goals - returns as NMFC AFL Footy Ops boss (reporting to L.Kane)

Remove this Banner Ad

Yeh you'd imagine they're both understanding each other's intentions.

Hopefully we're not still in the Joyce era where our main actions seemed to be either throwing rose petals and cheques at unattainable targets or leaving mature players in the dark every year as to our intentions, probably we weren't sure either.

It was an amazing list build plan - throw financial Hail Marys and hope you can purchase an instant premiership midfield.
It’s sucks but being older and in the leadership group probably means it’ll be one of the last to get done but there will be a understanding in terms of $$ and years.
I’ve got faith in Brady, to do it right.

Congrats Jamie Olivia.

a6a028fc-80b7-41e0-831c-40bb8328053e-LS0620_64_SUP_Jamie1.jpg

Cheers.

He is finally going to spend more time with family, good stuff, another tick for the club and also to him of course, what is afl compared to first born.

Another one of my hope/prediction

Now, with injury form and personal reasons, Ziebell, Cunnington, Brown, McMillan are all out of the side, if we start winning a few against seemingly superior teams, i would not be too surprised. More gutting of the liabilities must go, if we have to keep a few then i would keep Garner and Woods, both have been match winners when they were actually fit. Ruck wise, we need both campbell and Xerri. Daw suddenly becomes one of our most important player in that he can be many things depending on the needs of the club and he has the ability to do some really good things in each positions.

Daw's first game back from injury was your classical Daw stuff in that he does some strong interception marking, ruck a few times and bobble forward for a goal. Give a few games, he will be kicking 2 goals, a dozen hit outs and 4 intercept mark in defense. Superstar

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Non-stick pans are about useful as high performance managers at AFL clubs.

Eventually both end up as overpriced sticky messes.
How does the non - stick stuff stick onto the pan?

He is finally going to spend more time with family, good stuff, another tick for the club and also to him of course, what is afl compared to first born.

Now, with injury form and personal reasons, Ziebell, Cunnington, Brown, McMillan are all out of the side, if we start winning a few against seemingly superior teams, i would not be too surprised. More gutting of the liabilities must go, if we have to keep a few then i would keep Garner and Woods, both have been match winners when they were actually fit. Ruck wise, we need both campbell and Xerri. Daw suddenly becomes one of our most important player in that he can be many things depending on the needs of the club and he has the ability to do some really good things in each positions.

Daw's first game back from injury was your classical Daw stuff in that he does some strong interception marking, ruck a few times and bobble forward for a goal. Give a few games, he will be kicking 2 goals, a dozen hit outs and 4 intercept mark in defense. Superstar
Cunnington a liability!? but Wood & Garner are match winners!?
What f***** planet are you from?

Congrats JMac & family...

I’m curious. To the people congratulating JMac, do you think he reads this thread?
He might one day. Decades after he has retired. Or his friends and family might.

In which case congrats JMacs, hope youse have a healthy happy child and many more.

You are the most unusual poster on here.

There are shades of things I agree with (and are true) but ruined by crap that just isn't true at all. I can understand the frustrations with JZ and Jamie, however, gutting Cunners and Brown but keeping Wood and Garner? Why get rid of players that have been consistently good enough on the park and keep players that haven't?

In Daw's thread, you were saying that he has limitations but in this thread, you're saying he's a 'superstar' and can be a really good-important player.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back