Player Watch #35: Charlie Lazzaro - contract extension until end of 2024

Remove this Banner Ad

If he is not in the team for more run and carry, I don't know what he is in for? 2m gained is not run and carry.

I don't know if brining in Phillips is the answer either because he pushes Powel out of his natural spot. I'd rather play an extra tall forward.

If he is not in the team for more run and carry, I don't know what he is in for? 2m gained is not run and carry.

I don't know if brining in Phillips is the answer either because he pushes Powel out of his natural spot. I'd rather play an extra tall forward.
We need physicality around the ball, it doesn’t push Powell out of his spot at al.

CCJ - sure. He was subbed out last week for being s**t.
The rest is a ridiculous call..

Lazzaro, is that you?
So what you are really saying is it depends on who you are if you are subbed out or not. If your flying you wont be subbed out like i said none of them where flying some of them were not even competitive. So why would you not some one of the mentioned out Interested to hear your reasons for each one.

I don't see the vision that the club sees. I've never rated him and he's one that I think would struggle to get a gig at another club.

There where plenty of players not flying anyone of them could have been subbed out CCJ Corr Larkey LMac and the list goes on.
Stephenson definitely not flying- not giving the handball to Wardlaw and getting caught and then panicking and handballing over his head to the opposition.

Tucker - zero impact, no pressure.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Stephenson definitely not flying- not giving the handball to Wardlaw and getting caught and then panicking and handballing over his head to the opposition.

Tucker - zero impact, no pressure.
This isn't true, when we were on top a big part of our pressure came from Tucker.

Rick 18 showed how our defense fell apart in the second half and that's on players like Tucker who play that defensive wing role.

But i rarely notice him and had to check who the player was in the first half who kept doing that stuff. I wonder if those stats missed a few, or if it was just the few efforts he made really made a difference.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back