Delisted #37: Dylan Clarke - End of the road, will not be offered a list spot in 2022

Remove this Banner Ad

We aren't going to use him as a tagger and we aren't going to play him in the middle.

Despite this he will impact games anyway because he's got a big heart and he gives a *. I think it's positive that effort based players like Clarke, Snelling and Guelfi are rewarded with games. Where they are played - not so much.

Would have sent him to Bolton.

Martin loves contact and will just isolate forward when tagged anyway. Bolton just ran around doing what he liked avoiding any kind of physical contact.

Why was he playing on a wing when we were getting beaten up around the ball?

Not saying it is the way to go but obviously they feel his kicking in close under pressure is still suspect. Has been going well and I am pleased he is getting some game time.

He had 3 kicks for the game, a Hawthorn handball that bounced off his foot for a out of bounds, a goal to put us in front, and an insurance goal.

God bless his cotton socks.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I still think they do not rate his kicking under pressure which is why they are using him in different roles. He is effective when he is in space and his set shots are okay. Did not have a lot of the ball but was playing more defensive forward.

He had 3 kicks for the game, a Hawthorn handball that bounced off his foot for a out of bounds, a goal to put us in front, and an insurance goal.

he was also a strong presence in the marking contest that led to Langford's goal (i'm not sure if the ball made contact with him which led to to Snelling getting the crumb)

it's a fairly hilarious turn of events

Who is a moderator around here? Can I please nominate this for post of the year please

Remove this Banner Ad

Back