Player Watch #39: Koltyn Tholstrup – debuting against Brisbane

Remove this Banner Ad

Ignore the highlights package, you have to look for physical traits and mental traits that with elite afl training can translate. He looks competitive, aggressive at the ball and genuinely good above his head compared to everyone else.
Has also played the entire year in WAFL seniors, so his highlights are against stronger players.

It use to grind my gears when when Cheney was pronounced Chaney 😡
For 14 games that was our problem, it was everyone else after then and i stopped caring

Impressive conversationalist for an young fella. Does anyone else get Honey Badger vibes?

Picking up Laurie after a failed smother attempt says something about his character.

Hopefully he can play footy

On Pixel 6 using BigFooty.com mobile app

Impressive conversationalist for an young fella. Does anyone else get Honey Badger vibes?

Picking up Laurie after a failed smother attempt says something about his character.

Hopefully he can play footy

On Pixel 6 using BigFooty.com mobile app
I think going with Viney to Jiu Jitsu after his first session says even more.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Setting the bar at pre-cooked James Harmes. Can't for the life of me remember where he went to. Saints?

Known lovingly as 'Lego Man' in our household (by my children and also by my nephews)
Better than what me and the overseas group i watch footy with call Tmac

we've dubbed him '* face' for some reason, it's not with aggressive delivery or intent

Remove this Banner Ad

Back