4 Star General Wesley Clarke 7 wars in 5 years

Remove this Banner Ad

blackcat

Irving's godfather and handle
Dec 29, 2003
Beverly Hills 90210 Antifa bracket
AFL Club
Richmond
So, if we are to believe Clarke below, and I do, when everyone knows I am cautious to believe authority, 4 Star General Wesley Clarke gets in November 2001 from his former colleagues in the Pentagon the revelation that the higher-ups whoever they are, the elite Joint Chiefs one assumes, have plans for the regime change of 7 countries regimes overturned in the next 5 years. This loose-lips revelation was to Amy Goodman in the lecture during the 2007 Primary run that Obama cleaned the field with, and took HRC's bacon.

So if GWC gets a legit revelation in 2001 November, one assumes the Joint Chiefs have a white-paper in their hands, p'raps a couple of credentialed experts with security clearances from RAND/Brookings/Winep are seconded to the White-paper group. I assume a white-paper such as this is 18 months in the making. Is it 5 countries in 7 years or 7 countries in 5 years, whatevs
I am more interested in a white paper chronology

What was Naomi Klein's last book, on disaster capitalism, and crisis a time to pounce by exploitative interests...

Good business when you do or don't have ur Haliburton stock in a blind trust or you have or have not* divested ur Halliburton stock

so GWC is both wrong and right on Africa. ~7 years ago the Kony concern is ginned up psyops of NSA/Pentagon/Statedep't because the had just developed Africom the base on the boot of Italy across the med from Africa as their Africa hq.
2018 the Sinos did twice the gdp in Africa trade with... Africans. African the us def base, in Italy, is about African market and their resource trade. So if GWC uses oil in the ME as fungible for 'resource' then the point he was making on Africa v ME is incorrect. If he means oil, he is right. But the yanks have many JSOC (joint special operating command) groups operating on the African continent.
Australia need to go their $h!t in order for the Sinos, like PJK and Hugh White evoke

Last edited:

Remove this Banner Ad

Back