Traded #42: Adam Saad - Traded to Carlton for pick 8 (with some junk picks)

Remove this Banner Ad

Welcome Saad.
Good pick up for the modern game and allows McGrath to play midfield now. As McKenna and Saad provide all the run necessary off half back.

Just wanted to wish Adam all the best you have yourselves a good one in him, congratulations.

Let’s not hear anymore about us being difficult to deal with. :thumbsu:
Except the Dogs

Just wanted to wish Adam all the best you have yourselves a good one in him, congratulations.

Let’s not hear anymore about us being difficult to deal with. :thumbsu:

All it took was the threat of being raked over the coals for being racially insensitive

(Log in to remove this ad.)

A sneak preview of opposition players chasing McKenna / Saad next season:

3JfPd5.gif

This guy has got some serious wheels...

The MCG is going to need lube on it to stop the scorch marks coming out of halfback with Conor n Co...

Welcome Young Adam...

I remember discussing him on our wish list a month or so back. Next minute he's requested a trade, minute after that he's nominated us. Now it's done!
Couldn't be happier with this pick up. He's always been a favourite of mine to watch. We're becoming a very quick side.

Out of the three trade targets, Saad was the one I was most excited about. He is just about the perfect player for the system that Worsha is trying to develop. Having McKenna and Saad creating run and breaking lines off the half-back will be an absolute joy next season.

Haven't seen much of him, from the posts of others i gather he's a bit like Dempsey in style? (I liked Dempsey)
Early Dempsey with better defensive nous

Remove this Banner Ad

Back