Player Watch #42: Kallan Dawson - Twomey reporting 1yr extension - Roo until end '24

Remove this Banner Ad

I’m pissed off they passed. Why not pick up another player .
I understand your logic, but taking a pick just on spec isn't a good investment decision - it's not just the salary (minimal in the MSD) but each player soaks up S&C, med team, coaching resources. If you don't see what you like, the return isn't warranted on what you have to put in organisationally

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Not quick enough… TT > than Powell in that position
I don't think that Caleb Daniel is that quick. It is more that he has great awareness and is evasive, which is why I thought of Powell. I would rather have TT playing midfield drifting forward as he is likely to be more damaging in that role. Having said that, I would like them to try both in that role, and see how they go, given we aren't winning many games this year.

I understand your logic, but taking a pick just on spec isn't a good investment decision - it's not just the salary (minimal in the MSD) but each player soaks up S&C, med team, coaching resources. If you don't see what you like, the return isn't warranted on what you have to put in organisationally
Take it to the MSD thread I reckon lads

Callan, Callen, Calvin, Callum, Kylian, Kaylan and Laqdar.

But no, let’s go Kallan.

Anyway, campaigners, I dgaf what any of you say (although Soup, your opinion does scare s**t out of me) but surely and I mean surely, he can’t be any worse than Lachy ******* Youngs, Turners, Walkers and Atus.

He could rock up in Zimmer-frame enabled wheelchair and I would imagine he’d be more mobile than Walkers and Ziebells. And Christ, all he’d need to do is not spoil his own teammate to be of more value than Apache Cat, Aka Youngs. And don’t even get me started on the giant potato that happens to reside within our leadership group.

So yeah, I’m backing this kid in because I’m so done with the above players, I would delist all them and drive(uber) them to Ammos where they frankly belong. Or play with 17 players. We would actually improve.

So whilst I love everyone’s passion, and ability to write off a bloke before he’s played a game at the level (that sort of mindless opining is right in my wheelhouse usually) but on this occasion I say, Welcome old mate, you may have spelt our ******* name wrong, which is borderline unforgivable and Just quietly, between you and me, it’s a regal Scottish name, not some Zone 3 Shard-Victim’s name.

Regal. Classy. King-like.

FFS.

Welcome to the roos. I reckon if you have the hunger you will prove us wrong

Hope you prove us wrong, because there's a lot of us and we desperately need a good dashing KPD.

What's this "us" nonsense? Not everyone read Souup's opinion and jumped off the cliff lemming style. This bloke looks to be exactly what we need and what we were cursing Glenn Luff over - a tall, mature, mobile defender.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back