Player Watch #44: Cameron Zurhaar - [AFL.com] NM offers 5yr deal - CZ interest from SYD/GC - CZ mgr says 'wants to see improvement' & 'team success'

Remove this Banner Ad

He's on a fast track to being a 60 game barstool legend a la Paul Ahern.

P
This bloke is nothing more than hype.
People are quick to slam Mahony but at least he is having a go. Unfortunately, the same can't be said for Zurhaar.

P

People are quick to slam Mahony but at least he is having a go. Unfortunately, the same can't be said for Zurhaar.

Noble has him too high up the ground.

i love this guy and i don't think he's being used correctly. he obviously bears responsibility for being out of it for so long but he needs to be utilised more running through the middle laying bumps, a wrecking ball like him is wasted waiting in the forward line for kicks that aren't coming

He’ll be fine just need to play him deep with spurts in the middle

instead of on the flank

The fact that you put s**t on Atley but blow smoke up this blokes arse only serves to highlight how ****ing clueless you are.

Snake you rate the plodders but not the ones that are actually talented

you’re a joke

Not getting a kick is an exhibition of talent? :D

If you had a clue it would die of loneliness.

i love this guy and i don't think he's being used correctly. he obviously bears responsibility for being out of it for so long but he needs to be utilised more running through the middle laying bumps, a wrecking ball like him is wasted waiting in the forward line for kicks that aren't coming
He is too slow for the midfield. Plus hasn’t got the tank .
Forward line with aggression or bust for Cam .

(Log in to remove this ad.)

He is too slow for the midfield. Plus hasn’t got the tank .
Forward line with aggression or bust for Cam .

I'll say this in his favor, both he & Larkey look a hell of a lot better with another true big KPF in the side.

I'll say this in his favor, both he & Larkey look a hell of a lot better with another true big KPF in the side.
What is Jarrad Waite up to! :p

Drinking own bathwater
He looks a shadow of the hard working intimidator of 2019 and is currently displaying Matt Riggio-esque levels of getting ahead of himself. It didn't end well for Matt and it won't end much better for Cam if he doesn't pull his finger out.

He looks a shadow of the hard working intimidator of 2019 and is currently displaying Matt Riggio-esque levels of getting ahead of himself. It didn't end well for Matt and it won't end much better for Cam if he doesn't pull his finger out.
That aggressive game was based on attacking the ball, and if it happened to be in somebody's hands, well they were collateral damage, mixed with the odd hard bump to ensure that the player knew what he was up against. A genuine intimidator and the bloke who looked after the lightweights up forward. By now we kind of expected a Byron Picket style of player to have emerged, but as you and otheres here have said - he's not what he thinks he is at the moment and he needs to realise that playing football is the first and most important objective. Do that well and you look far less of a dick-head when you are chestbumping an opponent.
Next in line for Kangalotto.
It isn't Hoppo-Boppo CZ.

I think he ultimately needs to decide if he's happy to get to the end of next year and be really under the pump for a new contract and have his career be a handful of terrific highlights and bags of five against crap sides, while he flourishes off the field and gets to date hot chicks from Instagram. Because at the moment, that's basically all it is, and I've seen nothing from a whole bunch of pre-season training sessions, intra-club games, pre-season games ... and now a game that matters, that suggests he intends to put the Instagram chicks in the rear view

He was s**t.
For all of Turner and Mahonys shortcomings, they get a game from the coach cause they actually crack in and work hard.

* the pink boots off and taking hangers from 4 deep.
If he doesnt want to have a go then find someone who will. Over his crap now

Remove this Banner Ad

Back