Autopsy 6 point win over Richmond(wtf)

Remove this Banner Ad

This side does your head in truthfully some of the worst football we can play then turn it around in a half of football.

Not sure other than Rowbottom flicked a switch and played the best game of his career.

Heeney and Papley were invisible for 90% of the game.

Franklin was unreal made me choke on my words but again the way we use him for a long period of time is wasted.

over 60 free kicks in a game is stomach churning.

Did this post 3mins ago BF is dying.

didnt expect it

umpries were abysmal but the vic media will focus on buddy and the finish and ignore richmonds armchair ride

good fight, im surprised, loved it, was feeling flat at half time

How good was Warner tonight. He has a go! Even to stick it up through Tigers fans and players by kicking the ball into the crowd on the siren Watch the Tigers salt.

Bloods what a heart and comeback. Let's not forget we were 5 goals down at various stages through the middle of that game.

Good win boys! And Bud, classic Budwa.

Cheer cheer! What a roller-coaster and great win. Hopefully that kicks things off for us.

Back to wondering where Mills should play a little bit

Probably the best I've seen Rowbo play. Great response from Warner too. Warner loves a post game chat so good 🔫 🔫

Buddy is still a freak

Ladhams handy

You got to think we have improvement, few off the boil, JMc, Gulden, OFlo can all put in better shifts. Hopefully Paps is building too

Heeney sore or something

Not looking forward to snipers talking about Pyke addressing the group. He's the opposition analyst. Get over it!

Sick of noticing the umps but whatever, 4pts and hopefully momentum. Throw it all at Melbourne next week hopefully

That was truly a magnificent 2nd half. To completely change our ball movement, tactics and structure at half time and be so effective at not only executing in attack but also shutting down the Richmond attack.

Ladhams, Warner, Parker, Lloyd, Franklin, Mills and O'Riordan all had exceptional 2nd halves. Rowbottom was a bull and demonstrated how much we missed him last week. Buddy had that unstoppable look about him after he got on a roll. Reid was important not only for his goals but always making a contest. Papley lifted after a terrible 1st half. Season defining win for mine!

Last edited:
1 good thing is , even though for some reason the intent isn’t there for some reason least we don’t give up on the game

Ladhams plays better with more responsibility and being number 1, don’t think the 2 will work

Mccartin bounced back on Jack.

I think we are still are around a 7th to 11th side but can play better than that.

Warner got us back into it IMO

Wicks is average

We have to stay wit genuine defenders at ground level , thought cor defended ok.

Is our side better with Mills in the backline?

Is our midfield good enough with Warner, Rowbottom, and Parker?

He's certainly proved he can be a handy number behind the ball if we're feeling the heat with ground balls in the defensive 50. Also enabled us to switch more easily. Definitely still required in the mids but that's a handy tool to have up your sleeve!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Cheer cheer! What a roller-coaster and great win. Hopefully that kicks things off for us.

Back to wondering where Mills should play a little bit

Probably the best I've seen Rowbo play. Great response from Warner too. Warner loves a post game chat so good 🔫 🔫

Buddy is still a freak

Ladhams handy

You got to think we have improvement, few off the boil, JMc, Gulden, OFlo can all put in better shifts. Hopefully Paps is building too

Heeney sore or something

Not looking forward to snipers talking about Pyke addressing the group. He's the opposition analyst. Get over it!

Sick of noticing the umps but whatever, 4pts and hopefully momentum. Throw it all at Melbourne next week hopefully

I just cant see how a side can be so bipolar and have any sort of success for the season.

Our best and worst football is light years apart.

Its like we need 2 of Mills there is no way Rowbottom can compete against Oliver and Petracca without Mills in there.

Mills stays midfield imo easily, just an option to have

reid was pretty awful then got 3, mcdonald might go out

heeney loses his fwd spot a bit

i was gloomy as at half time, think im riding it too much again 🤣 bloody heart attack

I just cant see how a side can be so bipolar and have any sort of success for the season.

Our best and worst football is light years apart.

Its like we need 2 of Mills there is no way Rowbottom can compete against Oliver and Petracca without Mills in there.

Why can't Rowbottom compete? He'll be flying after that game.

1 good thing is , even though for some reason the intent isn’t there for some reason least we don’t give up on the game

Ladhams plays better with more responsibility and being number 1, don’t think the 2 will work

Mccartin bounced back on Jack.

I think we are still are around a 7th to 11th side but can play better than that.

Warner got us back into it IMO

Wicks is average

We have to stay wit genuine defenders at ground level , thought cor defended ok.

I dont know where to put us probably close to your rankings but ive seen our best and its good enough to be a finalist but then for another 2 quarters we are absolute dog s**t.

Regarding that free kick, Daisy Pearce put it quite nicely:

1) purpose of the rule was stop time wasting that prevents playing on quickly and allowing the defending team time to set up. Prestia wasn't going to have enough time to play on anyway
2) Its an iffy free kick anyway, I've looked at the footage a couple of times, and I couldn't really tell the moment Prestia was "held"

Remove this Banner Ad

Back