Premiership Player
Sep 23, 2003
#1 Daft Prick
AFL Club
Collingwood
Other Teams
Collingwood
here

If you ever thought there was something fishy about the whole 911 extravaganza, well then click on the link and read 'em & weep.

THis site documents 100's of facts which point to an inside job of some sorts.

My favourites

- wtc7 50 story skyscraper which collapsed without no airplane hitting it.

- The fires in wtc1 & 2 not being hot enough to break windows, (like you get in actual really hot fires,) yet purportedly being hot enough to weaken structural steel.

- total lack of jet fighter intercepter response for like 2 hours after the "hijackings" were reported, whereas, say, when Payne Stewarts Lear jet went off course they had interceptors up there within 10 minutes. Remembering that NY & DC are probably the most sensitive airspace in the world.

- the towers collapsing straight down through the path of MOST resistance, yet doing so nearly as fast as if there were no resistance.

- The "miraculous" and convenient discovery of the passport of one of the alleged hijackers at ground zero, when the super-strong black box flight recorders also "conveniently" were disintegrated.( apparently.)

- The topgun flight maneuvers from alleged pilots who were apparently totally ****e non-pilots, according to their flight school instructors.

- The inconvenient fact that about half of the alleged hijackers are still alive and quite ****ed off about it all, except for one of them who was dead a few years before 911.

As Mean Jean would say, the list goes on and on.

Does no one want to talk about this? September 11 was quite a big deal when it happened - made the tv news and everything.

hey!!!!!!! who deleted my reply quoting Public Enemy's song 911's a Joke!!!!!
I thought it was downright humourous!!!!

Someone with Taste.

I am sure you can find a conspiracy in anything if you look hard enough.

This is all a load of Crap.

Just wondering,

There have been plenty of services commemorating the 2000-or-so innocents who died on 11/9/2001.

When will the services for the tens of hundreds of innocent Afghanis and Iraqis subsequently killed by the US-alliance be held?

Someone with Taste.

I am sure you can find a conspiracy in anything if you look hard enough.

This is all a load of Crap.

I doubt there is a conspiracy of the level that some people seem to beleive.

If anything, I would believe that the attack plans were known but allowed to let slip. It's difficult to believe that such a massive operation that was years in the planning got through the net of US espionage.

I'm not even sure if USA Eagle knows what the song 911'a Joke is about - its around 14 years old and refers to the US emergency call number. Nothing to do with the twin towers.
I mentioned it because of the name of this thread - which reminded me of the song.
Really, it like my other contributions to this post was inane. lol.

You were right about me not knowing about the song. Not much into Rock and Roll and its derivatives.

I get a bit defensive about my native country.

Having served in the military, I know it seems a bit impersonal, but there is absolutely no way I would ever believe that the leadership would perpetrate something like this just to justify a war.

It's like saying that Pearl Harbour was really American planes painted like Japanese in order to push the US into the war.

I am sure there are some people who might believe that.

The idea of a conspiracy on that scale is just silly. There are easier ways of converting public opinion, which don't involve murdering several thousand of your own citizens.

One thing i do seriously wonder about is whether flight 93 was shot down by a fighter jet. I've read a lot of stuff about it that suggests the story, that during the struggle between hijackers and passengers the plane crashed, was a bit iffy-
-for example, some of the debris from the crash was found several kilometres away from the crash site intact, which would suggest a midair explosion caused by a missile rather than a crash.
Several witnesses in the area at the time said they saw a white, twin finned jet flying low- the official FBI line is that was a a civilian executive jet, but they've never identified which one.

A 911 operator received a mobile call from one of the passengers supposedly saying that there had been an explosion (ie, from a missile) moments before the crash, but that operator has since been gagged by the FBI, and the tapes of the call seized. The FBI declined to release the tapes because apparently they are still part of an ongoing investigation.

More to the point, in this instance, I seriously believe the US government could very well have ordered it to be shot down, had people carry out those orders, and then would have had a very good reason to keep it quiet.
Anyone remember how panicky the first hour or so after the new of the WTC strikes broke, and people realised there was an (ongoing) terrorist attack? If you were sitting in Washington and heard there was a hijacked plane on a flightpath for the White House, wouldn't you make the call to have it shot down? It makes pragmatic sense, and when added to the understandable panic on the ground, I wouldn't be surprised if someone did make the very difficult call to shoot down a plane full of civilians.

Then afterwards, I can understand any government having trouble admitting to the same, especially when news surfaced that the passengers were apparently attempting to overpower the hijackers..

Originally posted by lenny&carl
here

If you ever thought there was something fishy about the whole 911 extravaganza, well then click on the link and read 'em & weep.

THis site documents 100's of facts which point to an inside job of some sorts.

My favourites

- wtc7 50 story skyscraper which collapsed without no airplane hitting it.

- The fires in wtc1 & 2 not being hot enough to break windows, (like you get in actual really hot fires,) yet purportedly being hot enough to weaken structural steel.

- total lack of jet fighter intercepter response for like 2 hours after the "hijackings" were reported, whereas, say, when Payne Stewarts Lear jet went off course they had interceptors up there within 10 minutes. Remembering that NY & DC are probably the most sensitive airspace in the world.

- the towers collapsing straight down through the path of MOST resistance, yet doing so nearly as fast as if there were no resistance.

- The "miraculous" and convenient discovery of the passport of one of the alleged hijackers at ground zero, when the super-strong black box flight recorders also "conveniently" were disintegrated.( apparently.)

- The topgun flight maneuvers from alleged pilots who were apparently totally ****e non-pilots, according to their flight school instructors.

- The inconvenient fact that about half of the alleged hijackers are still alive and quite ****ed off about it all, except for one of them who was dead a few years before 911.

As Mean Jean would say, the list goes on and on.

Come on man!!! Everyone knows that the Americans tell the truth about everything.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

You know, it's really healthy that you're prepared to question everything you read or are told ... truly.

However, you must also be prepared to accept how idiotic you may look when you even consider these proposals with such a flimsy basis.

And while you're off on you're wild goose chases, pursuing Americans in dark coats with high collars, you're being distracted from challenging the real brutality in the world, both American and non-American.

Get real.

I believe that it might be Yianni.
Makes me laugh that people say they dislike hip hop cos its 'black' music, its terrible. its got no beat, its not clever. Helloooooooo rock and roll!!!!

Umm nice thread 911 is a joke im sure 2 years later America are going to come out and say it was all just for laughs we were joking it was all organised by the new just for laughs show.

No this thread is a joke and anyone who thinks otherwise has some serious personal problems with America. People like Bob Brown come up with little stories like this to give the greens something to bitch about for anouther 5 years.

Look, if all I wanted to do was bag America then there's a thousand easier ways to do that, and maybe a thousand other things worth bagging. And I don't have a go at windmills just for the feck of it. I don't know what the true facts of 911 are, and I'm not heavily invested in one idea or another.

But, I think the official story of that day's events have some pretty glaring gaps, and does not cohere too well at all. I don't see any apparent benefit to me from saying any of this.

But consider the energetic balance of the collapse events. The energy available for the collapse is the gravitational energy. Now most of this energy is used up accelerating the top of the building towards the centre of the Earth... and you can prove that most of the energy went this way because the speed of the decline was so close to freefall speed. If you also consider the extra huge amounts of energy required to a.) Blast apart massive steel structures throughout the buildings, b.) pulverise the concrete to approx. 100 microns size (while in mid-air!), c.) Disperse these dust clouds rapidly to sizes many times the volume of the buildings (while in mid-air, i.e. not by hitting the ground,) d.) Cause fires that smouldered for weeks, and e.) turned the foundations into molten steel.

Well if you consider all these other effects, you can see that there had to be other energetic "inputs" to the process, because most all the gravitic energy was used getting the top down to street level at near freefall speed. And if you say it's the kerosene, I'll plotz.

Or so the argument goes.

Now if that one doesn't do it for you, consider the first tower, and how the top 30 stories started to lean and twist off before it all came down. Now for a bonus point plus a pick of the board, tell me where that centrifugal force went to???? Wouldn't matter if the building underneath it started to collapse, that top bit had spin on it. Only way to stop this spin is to destroy the physical integrity of that top bit, in which case it would then fall straight down like it did.

And so why did the third skyscraper collapse that day? You know, the third one???? WTC7 - 50 story building - had a teensy little fire in it, collapsed so perfectly a multi-million dollar demolition team couldn't do better. There must be something terribly wrong with structural steel in New York you know. ;)

Originally posted by lenny&carl
Look, if all I wanted to do was bag America then there's a thousand easier ways to do that, and maybe a thousand other things worth bagging. And I don't have a go at windmills just for the feck of it. I don't know what the true facts of 911 are, and I'm not heavily invested in one idea or another.

But, I think the official story of that day's events have some pretty glaring gaps, and does not cohere too well at all. I don't see any apparent benefit to me from saying any of this.

But consider the energetic balance of the collapse events. The energy available for the collapse is the gravitational energy. Blah, blah blah........

You can read the sort of sites that you mentioned in the first post, but they have the sort of credibility that's normally reserved for the moon-landing doubters etc. If you want to really know more, then you look at sites that aren't so sensationalistic and looking for 'WOW' factor. Especially avoid sites that use psuedo-scientific arguments such as centrifugal force. For example, if you want a better idea of why the buildings collapsed (and GoJJ was basically right about the third building) have a look at http://www.tms.org/pubs/journals/JOM/0112/Eagar/Eagar-0112.html But be warned, it's a boring read.

As far as the other arguments on the first post are concerned, most of them are either 'so what?' or again based in psuedo-science.

I'm hoping there's been little response to your post, because people aren't swayed by the lame arguments put forward against what was a very shocking catastrophe.

Originally posted by Jim Boy

I'm hoping there's been little response to your post, because people aren't swayed by the lame arguments put forward against what was a very shocking catastrophe.

Respect.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back