Media A Hypothetical - Who would desert their team to join an expansion?

Remove this Banner Ad

Whilst catchy 'West Gate Flogs' doesn't make no sense.

I came up with the West Gate Trolls and put months of thought into the name along with my committee.

Trolls because we would be doing our fair share of just that.
West Gate because it it's a bridge and all great trolls live under one.
And I choose that bridge in particular because it sounds footy'ish and it was a metaphor. If you open the 'gate' to the 'Trolls' they would turn this league into a lawless town like in the famous wild west.

And that's the way it is...

A lot of my decision would be based around the desserts that are served at the new franchise. Anything different to a $4 Safeway (it's not ****ing Woolworths) Mudcake and I would have to decline.

I would certainly have considered it if I wasn't reduced to almost inactive by real-life issues now.

Silly thread HP.

Everyones s**t scared of the backlash from their current clubs and thus wont say anything unless they have a concrete guarantee to jump ship. As seen above.

I mean ... no text.

We all know that I leave clubs at the drop of the hat. But I would not join an expansion team unless I thought it would be a great success. And if I thought it would be a great success, I would attempt to pioneer it.

If I feel as if expansion is warranted by the end of this season, I would consider gauging interest and coming up with a few ideas.

But this season, I wouldn't even think about leaving the Bombers. Just enjoying being back :)

I will join whoever wants me for whatever their bidding.. I'm like that :D

Cept in State of Origin, because we are the ****ing kings bitches!!!!!!!

What is your state of origin?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I think it's Tassie.

Correct.jpg

So Tassie won the SoO? Burnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn*

*Not really, was a very poor troll from me and with that I'm signing out:thumbsu:

Remove this Banner Ad

Back