Strategy A question of uttingmost importance regarding attending 'open' training sessions at Whitten Oval.

To cheese or not to cheese - That is the question.

• Yes

Votes: 23 59.0%
  • No

Votes: 16 41.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

It's "utmost"...

"Cheese is secondary to grammar and spelling..." - Luke Beveridge, 2016
It's definitely upmost if the cheese is on the top.

Come to think of it, it'd be pretty radical to have an egg and bacon roll with the cheese on the bottom.
I guess you could always turn it upside down. Or eat it standing on your head.

Come to think of it, it'd be pretty radical to have an egg and bacon roll with the cheese on the bottom.
The far more reasonable option.
Turn it upside down...Are you crazy man!?

Egg + bacon = good.
Egg + bacon + cheese = bad.
Bacon + cheese = good.

I share Norm's indignance and wish to present the above chart to our CEO, preferably over lunch.

Egg + bacon = good.
Egg + bacon + cheese = bad.
Bacon + cheese = good.

I share Norm's indignance and wish to present the above chart to our CEO, preferably over lunch.

Can you also mention for me -- we would like F- HOT coffee !
I no longer buy coffee there , no matter how hard I try they are determined to serve it up lukewarm :mad:

But thinking out of the square - Egg + bacon + cheese = bad - order 1 extra piece of toast , carefully peel the cheese from the roll , place it on the said toast and enjoy after the Egg & Bacon with a lukewarm coffee !

but which cheese?! specify man! The cheese with holes in it... or the hole with cheese in it?
'If there's cheese in a hole, is there really a hole?'

- Confucius

The Western Bulldogs have asked the AFL to investigate an alleged problem with egg and bacon rolls at Barkers Cafe.

The Bulldogs confirmed late on Tuesday that they had been made aware of the possibility that cheese had found its way to Norm De Guerre.

The AFL integrity department has agreed to do a full investigation. The investigation may be hampered however due to the fact that several Barkers employees have said that they accidentally dropped their cell phones whilst crossing the Westgate.

Cheese adds another food group to your meal. Healthy mothergoose

So does surströmming, but I don't care for that on my breakfast roll either.

The Emperor has been found sans clothing.

I no longer buy coffee there , no matter how hard I try they are determined to serve it up lukewarm :mad:

But thinking out of the square - Egg + bacon + cheese = bad - order 1 extra piece of toast , carefully peel the cheese from the roll , place it on the said toast and enjoy after the Egg & Bacon with a lukewarm coffee !

No you're doing it wrong King. Cheese=Bad!

Don't get me started on the evils of coffee. Personally I'd rather a cup of tepid surströmming juice.

Last edited:
The Western Bulldogs have asked the AFL to investigate an alleged problem with egg and bacon rolls at Barkers Cafe.

The Bulldogs confirmed late on Tuesday that they had been made aware of the possibility that cheese had found its way to Norm De Guerre.

The AFL integrity department has agreed to do a full investigation. The investigation may be hampered however due to the fact that several Barkers employees have said that they accidentally dropped their cell phones whilst crossing the Westgate.
Gordon sticks his nose in another saga.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Must ... not ... accept mediocrity. Cede Nullis!

Must ... not ... accept mediocrity. Cede Nullis!

Just on Barkers DW , think I preferred it when it was the Pound.
The bloke that previously ran it was a friendly , happy soul.
And They would make me a HOT coffee.

So does surströmming, but I don't care for that on my breakfast roll either.

The Emperor has been found sans clothing.

No you're doing it wrong King. Cheese=Bad!

Don't get me started on the evils of coffee. Personally I'd rather a cup of tepid surströmming juice.

Ah Norm , I learnt something today from you , never heard of surstromming before.
So there is something that tastes worse than cold potato salad .

Just on Barkers DW , think I preferred it when it was the Pound.
The bloke that previously ran it was a friendly , happy soul.
And They would make me a HOT coffee.
Yeah but did they have their s**t together with regard to cheese in bacon and egg rolls?

That's the big picture question.

Looks like this whole cafe/cheesegate business is rearing its ugly head again like it has all season. After Stevenson left because of his American approach of sticking cheese in everything it has now come to light that Montgomerys wife is part owner of the cafe so it doesn't take a rocket scientist to put two and two together as to what has caused Bretts departure..
This cheesegate saga is going to eventually cripple this club unless something is finally done.

Looks like this whole cafe/cheesegate business is rearing its ugly head again like it has all season. After Stevenson left because of his American approach of sticking cheese in everything it has now come to light that Montgomerys wife is part owner of the cafe so it doesn't take a rocket scientist to put two and two together as to what has caused Bretts departure..
This cheesegate saga is going to eventually cripple this club unless something is finally done.
Between Boyd and the cheese, this club is going nowhere

Between Boyd and the cheese, this club is going nowhere
Well,now that your mentioning Boyd,my source down at the club has told me that after having a few beers together Boyd and Zaine were feeling a bit peckish so Zaine decided to whip up some egg and bacon rolls and thought it would be funny to play a practical joke on Toyd and added a slice of cheese which is what caused Toyd to bash him to within an inch of his life.
The story goes,according to my source,that Toyd is pretty sensitive about the cheese issue because when Bev first arrived at the club Toyd went down the cafe to get Bev a egg and bacon roll and coffee,as a token of good will,and of course they put cheese on it,unbeknown to Toyd of course,and ever since Bev ate into it has hated Toyd and is the reason he wants Toyd out of the club.

Last edited:
Back