Rumour Ablett senior in rehab

Remove this Banner Ad

But now we know a chemist's staff in Drouin talks about its clients scripts.
You don't work there so it is okay for you to discuss this info??
Uhh what mate?

People have seen him in there and overheard/eve's dropped on conversations about scripts.

Can you stop shooting the messenger on what is the Scandal and RUMOURS board the last time I checked,

But now we know a chemist's staff in Drouin talks about its clients scripts.
You don't work there so it is okay for you to discuss this info??

I don't know about Drouin, but at a pharmacy nearby where I used to live, you could clearly identify the people who rocked up to get their methadone scripts filled. They headed over to a separate counter and were quickly whisked off behind the doors with opaque glass.

o Pa l
Well his daughter is a well known herion user down in these parts. I went to the same school as she did after she got booted out of Geelong Grammer.
She is a loose unit. Not uncommon for her to borrow a car off GAJ and go and sell it for dope money

Sent from my SM-G925I using Tapatalk

A family of well known drug users makes you wonder if ablett juniors religious standings is a cover up.

Hope they get the help they need. Heroin and what not is a blight on our community.
You honestly believe GAJ is on heroin?

Everything about him screams the opposite of his father, aside from his footballing ability. I'm not his biggest fan, personally, but he's quite clearly been battling his father's shadow forever.

Do you understand how Big Footy works?
After reading this thread I'm assuming make up and post as much bullshit as you can.

Doesn't matter, fact is GAJ has really put the Suns on the map, his time is nearly up, let him go home.

Truly hope he's not the last abblet we see play, they are just incredible to watch.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Robbo and Anthony Hudson on SEN hinted that it's his sister who has the biggest problems
Yeah seemed like that to me too, it's so sad to see a family with so much talent go through all this bs hopefully everything turns out all right

Yeah seemed like that to me too, it's so sad to see a family with so much talent go through all this bs hopefully everything turns out all right
Being a good footballer doesn't make you excluded from suffering from life's issues and being prone to misfortune. This happens to everyone. It's not like senior cured AIDS and junior took care of world hunger.

And what talent does his sister have? Great full forward? Brownlow winner?

Robbo and Anthony Hudson on SEN hinted that it's his sister who has the biggest problems
She has had major problems for years. It wasn't uncommon for GAJ to get home and see she had sold his s**t for gear

Sent from my SM-G925I using Tapatalk

Being a good footballer doesn't make you excluded from suffering from life's issues and being prone to misfortune. This happens to everyone. It's not like senior cured AIDS and junior took care of world hunger.

And what talent does his sister have? Great full forward? Brownlow winner?
:tearsofjoy: nah just the family in general so much brain damage I remember I felt like quitting footy at one stage back in about '95 and I watched a couple of his games, went back to playing and now two or three of my best mates were from footy
I'm not saying they should get a medal for it but I have a bit of a soft spot for that reason

Remove this Banner Ad

Back