Game Day Adelaide Crows v Brisbane Lions. Round 16, 3/7/21 @ AO, 4.05pm (ACST)

Result?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

It's an employment status. Plus he knows he's not gotten it enough so needs to hang around the stat rich area. It's all about Rory, team comes a distant second.

You know you're on the right track when Mutineer laughs at your posts. He reckons 18 touches is elite for a 100% stoppage rotation midfielder. I recall this guy being pissed of that Lyons got a recall when his guy Dean Gore wasn't selected instead. Bicks, you might have a clue about juniors, but you're a s**t judge once the game is on. 18 touches. And do not forget that you've supported every decision that has seen Mackay selected throughout the last decade and more. Stick to the u18s mate, the big league is a little outside your wheelhouse.

You know you're on the right track when Mutineer laughs at your posts. He reckons 18 touches is elite for a 100% stoppage rotation midfielder. I recall this guy being pissed of that Lyons got a recall when his guy Dean Gore wasn't selected instead. Bicks, you might have a clue about juniors, but you're a sh*t judge once the game is on. 18 touches. And do not forget that you've supported every decision that has seen Mackay selected throughout the last decade and more. Stick to the u18s mate, the big league is a little outside your wheelhouse.
Bullshit, Don't come that Mackay crap with me.

And bullshit your Gore Lyons crap.

All I've ever said I supported keeping Matt Crouch over Lyons, and most would have agreed with that at the time.

Last edited:

2nd rounder or look for a FA. Allir Allir was taken with a future 2nd round pick. The secret is you don't target contracted players. You don't need to give up a first round pick to trade in a decent KPD. First round picks should be used on mids and forwards imo. If Butts goes down we have no other decent KPD. It's a massive gap in our list.

I'm just not convinced it is worth over investing in a KPD. Perhaps if you can target an Aliir type you think you can get for cheap, but not sure who that would be right now. Butts/Talia/Murray/McAsey, with Borlase/Worrell at a pinch, should be enough for a rebuilding phase. Maybe if Talia retires or leaves at the end of the year that changes slightly.

The reality is that our pick 6 KPD is in the SANFL and our rookie KPD is taking the best KPF. It's a bit of a crapshoot.

I'm just not convinced it is worth over investing in a KPD. Perhaps if you can target an Aliir type you think you can get for cheap, but not sure who that would be right now. Butts/Talia/Murray/McAsey, with Borlase/Worrell at a pinch, should be enough for a rebuilding phase. Maybe if Talia retires or leaves at the end of the year that changes slightly.

The reality is that our pick 6 KPD is in the SANFL and our rookie KPD is taking the best KPF. It's a bit of a crapshoot.
I'm pretty certain we need some experience down back in a young developing team. I'm talking around the 24-25 age group. I don't think Talia can be relied upon at this stage. I'm not even sure he will go on but if he does I think it may be elsewhere. We should go after someone like Brennan Cox from Freo if we can get him for a 2nd rounder.

You know you're on the right track when Mutineer laughs at your posts. He reckons 18 touches is elite for a 100% stoppage rotation midfielder. I recall this guy being pissed of that Lyons got a recall when his guy Dean Gore wasn't selected instead. Bicks, you might have a clue about juniors, but you're a sh*t judge once the game is on. 18 touches. And do not forget that you've supported every decision that has seen Mackay selected throughout the last decade and more. Stick to the u18s mate, the big league is a little outside your wheelhouse.
A bit rough there.

Back